• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI on Northern Rock Credit Card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPI on Northern Rock Credit Card

Hi hope someone can help as I'm new on the site. I took out a northern rock mortgage in 2002 with this came a credit card with £5000 limit. I didn't fill any forms out for this it just arrived as far as I can remember. I have just found some of my statements between 2002 and 2007 and I have paid at least £30 to £40 a month for PPI which I didn't even know what it was for, I just assumed it was something you had to have on the credit card. Now I know better and would like to make a claim. I have call all the numbers I can find on the internet and they all say they cover PPI on mortgages and loans but not credit cards. I don't really want to go to a company as they charge so much. Can anyone tell me where to start with this. Thanks.
    Tags: None

Re: PPI on Northern Rock Credit Card

Who was the credit card issued by?

Comment

Ok it seems Northern Rock sold it's credit card business to the Co-operative bank in 2003, so I'd start there http://www.co-operativebank.co.uk/lo...ent-protection

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
        Ok it seems Northern Rock sold it's credit card business to the Co-operative bank in 2003, so I'd start there http://www.co-operativebank.co.uk/lo...ent-protection
        Thank you have called them and yes they are the right people to call

Comment

Good luck.

The key to complaining about credit card PPI is knowing how much you've paid as it would vary from month to month (depending on your balance) and would usually be shown on your statements. If you don't have them all send them a subject access request but bear in mind they may not hold the information for an account this old.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X