• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fscs ppi in calalating stage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fscs ppi in calalating stage

Cheers for posting that up EXC, been trying to look for mine, but i may have shredded it some time ago because mine was some years back lol. I recognise it though.

Comment

Cheers for the read , mine is with calulations so wait ig game

Comment

I presume you are going to get a pay out as all I got was a letter saying that my claim had been rejected. No calculation stages for me! :tinysmile_cry_t: But I'm going to fight for my money back!!!!

Comment

Thanks not sure there just said it in cal stage man did say it normally only gets to cal stage if valid claim but we see I hope your sorted I just sent of to fscs to claim gap and brakedown appently ur able to now

Comment

Thank you for your email's received on 3 February 2014 regarding your Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) claim you have with Welcome Financial Services Limited (WFSL).

I can confirm that the above claim has been passed to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for approval, once this has been completed you will receive the Final Decision Letter, I am sorry I do not have a timescale for this, however please be assured we are dealing with your claim as quickly as we can.

I am sorry you believe we have mis-informed you about the status of your claim. We are only able to tell you where the claim is situated at the time of your telephone call or email. Please accept my apology for any issues arising from the information we have provided

hi I received this today as I rang the fscs to complaint as I has a email saying was in final stages and I then got told wasn't even looked out on phone to welcome to fscs wasn't happy so fscs ramg a manger of welcome and told them off welcome said there sorry to me on phone for telling e loads shit and would fast track my claim hench came home to this email does this mean it's now been delt with all welcome will tell me it's bye past to fscs to sign of for approved

Comment

What does approved mean upheld or sign off welcome will not say on phone

Comment

Unlike most companies in default with FSCS, Welcome initially investigate complaints themselves and then hand it over to FSCS for decision and, if applicable, calculation of the redress.

There's a Q&A on FSCS/Welcome complaints process here http://www.fscs.org.uk/what-we-cover..._claims_for_it_

Comment

Thanks ,,, there told me porkies in a email last week saying was in final stages and I rung welcome there said this should not been told to you as it was untrue since it was on email fscs got involved amd told the. To fact track the claim welcome has said sorry for misleading inform amd has fast tracked there down there investagtion it's now gone into the fscs for them to approve does of me a it's been upheld

Comment

Finally sorted I got 1950 quits been sent to bank with a bacs payment cheers

Comment

Well done, see I told you it should be this week :tinysmile_twink_t2: Congratulations x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X