• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Red Hawk legal giving me a nightmare !!! pls help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Hawk legal giving me a nightmare !!! pls help

Hi everyone!
    My story is
    In mid 2011, i made PPI claim through Life style claim, there was 2 successfull PPI claim , among those 2, 1 i paid 20% of their charge to life style. During the 2nd process of 2nd successful PPI , life style went to administration, and Red hawk legal took over.
    then i made payment to Red hawk legal in an instalment basis. by the end of 2012 i paid all the money which they are entitled to.

After 5 months i got call from Red Hawk legal and again asking me to pay the money which i already paid, after talking to women , she said she cant do nothing until she look at the proof that i paid...going through bank statement and ordering it (charged) i gathered the proof that i paid and i wrote letter to her with the proof.

Now after another 6 month i got call saying the same story, asking me to pay the money i already paid?

what will be my consequences, what can i do? they are hassling me day in day out.
    now i have to go to bank and order the statement again, and again i have to sent the proof,, and these process goes on through out my life...
    what kind of organisation is this, which hasn't got any record.. i think they do this to everyone , threaten them to take to court or cjj on the credit file.. and some might get scared and pay them blindly...

i just don't know what to do.
    Please help me
    Thanking you in anticipation.
    Tags: None

Re: Red Hawk legal giving me a nightmare !!! pls help

You need to send them a formal letter of complaint about the harassment you are receiving as well as the fact that you have already paid.

Send a copy of the complaint to the address below and make sure the complaint refers to the fact that it is being copied to the regulator.

Claims Management Regulation Unit
    57 – 60 High Street
    Burton–upon–Trent
    Staffordshire
    DE14 1JS
    consumer@claimsregulation.gov.uk

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X