• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Redhawk Legal - final notice - starting to panic now !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Redhawk Legal - final notice - starting to panic now !

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
    I tried to relate that case to Redhawk Legal and just did not understand the relationship of these two cases. Can you please explain in PIL CC.
    Nooooooooooooooooo!! lol, don't ask CC to do that!

See here - http://jackofkent.blogspot.co.uk/201...pressdram.html
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Very funny - and it's coming to that !!

Comment

I was actually at school with the current edtor of Private Eye - Ian Hislop - wonder if he coulkd help here !

Comment

You never know it is definitely worth a try, if you do get his attention and he is prepared to do a story line please let us know what he plans to do......and if he wants more background information he should contact either Exc or myself as we can fill in the bigger picture.
          Originally posted by calvi83 View Post
          I was actually at school with the current edtor of Private Eye - Ian Hislop - wonder if he coulkd help here !

Comment

Originally posted by calvi83 View Post
            We worked with Private Eye on the RLP/Schillings story - below.

To be honest there's been enough publicity on Client Connection already. They've been the subject of stories in much of the national press and there have been pieces on them on BBC TV to which we contributed http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-s...wales-21396645

What is really needed is action.

Comment

I sincerely hope that I'm not jumping the gun here but the 7 day deadline expired nearly a week ago and still no word from these sharks ! I have no doubt they will raise their ugly heads again at some point but for the moment all is well. Is there any news about their legal situation ?

Comment

We are still waiting for some news regarding the
                legal standing. As they do not have a signed contract with you they can only try and threaten you into paying if they issued proceedings they have no evidence that you are Their client. The MOJ are being particularly slow in keeping us informed but do understand that they are in contact with Redhawk. Let us know if you hear anything and as soon as we have some news we will advise you.

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                  We are still waiting for some news regarding the
                  legal standing. As they do not have a signed contract with you they can only try and threaten you into paying if they issued proceedings they have no evidence that you are Their client. The MOJ are being particularly slow in keeping us informed but do understand that they are in contact with Redhawk. Let us know if you hear anything and as soon as we have some news we will advise you.
                  Hello once again ! Still no word from Redhawk so I think I'm probably in the clear. However there was a development last night which I thought I'd better let you know about.
                  I had a cold call from 'Brunel-Franklin' who told me that my details had been 'passed on' to them from Synergy and that I could probably claim back even more PPI on my original claims.He quoted £2k and told me that they had ways of getting even more money for me - even if the original claims had been settled. From what I can gather this is one of the more reputable PPI companies but as soon as he mentioned Synergy, I was immediately put on guard ! I can't help feeling that if Synergy have sold their business on to this company then it is a ruse where I will end up being stung for the original bill (which I refused to pay because I ended up doing all the work myself). I have absolutely NO intention of signing up with them but I was wondering if you were aware of this development and, if so, what is going on ?

Comment

I'm not aware of that particular issue but CMC's trade leads all the time.

That they quoted £2k and told you that they had ways of getting even more money even if the original claims had been settled should serve as a warning sign to stay clear.

I'm glad you've not heard anything from Redhawk but nor has anyone else we're helping so long may it continue.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X