• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

barclays ppi littlewoods credit card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barclays ppi littlewoods credit card

iv had my postal order returned twice now off Barclays, it was a littlewoods lx gold account. In the reply sent back it says, account to old, yet iv sent proof that the account was closed in 2009. I was on the understanding they have to keep your details for 6 years. I sent them a sar form to find out if I had ppi on this account but they seem not able to find my account, so im at a loss what to do next.
    Tags: None

Re: barclays ppi littlewoods credit card

Originally posted by Evolution View Post
    iv had my postal order returned twice now off Barclays, it was a littlewoods lx gold account. In the reply sent back it says, account to old, yet iv sent proof that the account was closed in 2009. I was on the understanding they have to keep your details for 6 years. I sent them a sar form to find out if I had ppi on this account but they seem not able to find my account, so im at a loss what to do next.
    I would write to the Chief Executive officer (CEO) or another option ask your local MP to write on your behalf.
    There is something quite not right about this, and you've already provided them concrete evidence of the account etc.
    So if you write to back to them, or email, copy another to the CEO as well, and make the complaints dept aware of this, it may give them a nudge to do something, and make it clear that if they fail to deal with the complaint you will be making a decision of taking the matter further, ie: Financial ombudsman service.

Keep at them, ask them to write back within say 14 or 21 days.

Good luck.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X