• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lloyds ppi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds ppi

I lodged a complaint 4 weeks ago about ppi as it was miss sold and I didn't need it at the time, due to work sickness pay and also I was never advised how to claim if I needed to. They sent me a letter the next day wsaying they were looking into it ect. Anyway today they phoned me asking about the loan I took out, was it a man or women who sold it me, can I remember the being told about ppi it ect saying they want to complete it today,he said he will phone me back but never. anyone know if this is good or bad.
    Tags: None

Re: Lloyds ppi

also is this a new tatic they are trying to use to catch people off guard as I was in work and never had any info in front of me.

Comment

I would say, you are only willing to correspond in writing, any questions they want to know you will willingly answer to the best of your knowledge in writing only as your preferred method of contact.

It's been known they do sometimes ask questions on the phone, but it can be difficult to say the outcome, as some are successful and others not, so it can vary really.

What I would do if you feel uncertain is email them direct, and tell them you received a telephone call the other day, and was distracted from getting on with your work.
      Also anything you think you may have missed, give them the information on email, at least this way you can keep copies of this for your records.

Welcome to LB by the way, and please keep us posted, good luck.

Comment

He said he was not trying to trip me up, but he asked the same question 3 times. Also Halifax phoned me same day but were better to talk to.

Comment

Strange how they both rang the same day, and they are under the same umbrella.

Comment

not sure don't think so ?

Comment

Lloyds and Halifax are the same business as such from what I know of. ;-) although complaints are dealt with separately, so by each bank.

Comment

sounds dodgy, funny how he said they will phone later from a blocked number then I answered and it was Halifax. Surely they cant use tactics like this tho.

Comment

just quick update had a refund today off my credit card, no phone call it just went into bank. a nice £1400 pounds. im still waiting for a reply off my loan from them tho.

Comment

Ooh well done and hope you hear of the loan case soon, fingers crossed ;-)

Comment

Well done for the refund. I am about to submit my Lloyds claims.
                      It is strange they phoned you. I wouldnt be able to remember who served me.

Comment

wish I had the same luck with Halifax tho, just had a second rejection letter today

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X