• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Underwriter success PPI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Underwriter success PPI

Hi every one
    Had an emlail today from Cardif Pinnacle, the have rejected all of my claims for mis-sell and any kind of involvment, the list is endless.

I feel like comtacting the media, so disapointed!
    Gill x

Comment

Oh Gill, I am so sorry to hear this!
      Have they given you the opportunity to write further to them?

And how did they word their rejection? (Grrrr the annoying thing is the fact that they had involvement with the business that sold you the policy) even if no involvement directly with you. x

Comment

Another thought Gill, I would try pushing it if you can by asking your local MP to help on your behalf, by writing them them or even the CEO of the underwriting business.

I shall have to try looking for evidence online - on how they do have some liabilities, you could photocopy, print and enclose with the complaint to send to the CEO.

Comment

Hi Di
          Thanks for the support,
          my letter was addressed to Paul Glem the CEO, although his pa passed it onto the general manger of public relations, Would it be possible for me to pm the 2 letters emailed to me. you will understand their wording i cant get my heas around it.
          Thanks
          Gill x

Forgot to ask, how would i word a letter to my local MP?
          Thanks again
          Gill x
          Last edited by gillwall; 8th March 2013, 23:43:PM.

Comment

Arh right I see.Yes please do, I shall also message you with my email addy as well ;-)

Comment

Thank Di, they are on there way.
              Gill x

Comment

Oh, how disapointing I hope with Dis help you can sort it, did they give you the option to contact the FOS?
                Aviva did when they rejected .xx
                Last edited by dogtired; 9th March 2013, 04:40:AM.
                Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Thanks dogtired

Because there are about 7 policies, some paid off, others consolerdated into the 3 active ones,
                  its quit complex, although they are all single premium ppi . They have referred 3 back to ge , they state it was ge direct who have sold these policys, not sure what the difference is between ge mony and ge direct. anyway these have been refered back to ge money AGAIN !!!! so they can fully consider the cases.
                  Cardif Pinnacle are aware i have complained to the FOS as they have requested files (3) to investigate my complaint, BUT CP have stated in their letter they will inform the FOS that they are not accountable.

Not givimg up, the fight has just gone up a level, some one is responsible, as we all know there are thousands of people who have suffered from these companies who will not accept responsability!

Gill x

Comment

Hi Gill

I shall email you back later with some suggestions.

Just a thought as well, maybe the lender changed insurers from time to time.

I still think it may be a good idea to write to your MP, it will be the matter of explaining the position to them, and ask them to write on your behalf, as you feel badly let down, and the business are denying any involvement of the insurance policy.

Will get back to you later on x

Comment

Once again, Thank you Di

Gill x

Comment

Your welcome Gill.

I have in-fact just emailed you with a letter for your MP, hope it helps you, let me know otherwise, cheers and good luck x

Comment

Has anyone heard of a Linda Beverley at Direct Group Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by figaro123 View Post
                            Has anyone heard of a Linda Beverley at Direct Group Ltd
                            Hi there
                            I've just tried googling but no joy.
                            Is she the Manager (CEO)?

Comment

SUCCESS Cardiff Pinnacle have said they are responsible for the sale of the PPI with GE mone/First national, after appeating to the CEO They contacted me today to let me know that I will receive redress for 2 loans, 1 is still active. A big thank you to L/B, and Di as it was all your advice that has helped, A donation will spoon be on the way

It can be done !!!!
                              Gill x

Comment

Originally posted by gillwall View Post
                                SUCCESS Cardiff Pinnacle have said they are responsible for the sale of the PPI with GE mone/First national, after appeating to the CEO They contacted me today to let me know that I will receive redress for 2 loans, 1 is still active. A big thank you to L/B, and Di as it was all your advice that has helped, A donation will spoon be on the way

It can be done !!!!
                                Gill x
                                Fantastic news!!!!!!

Congratulations honey! xxx

And your most welcome ;-)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X