• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Underwriter success PPI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Underwriter success PPI

Hi
    Could I also have a copy of the letter that Di sent, please?

Thank you

Comment

Unjust and Claire pmd you both a copy of Dis letter for guidance only

Comment

Thank you enaid for the letter

Comment

would love a copy of Dis letter too, please -

Many Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Quasar View Post
            would love a copy of Dis letter too, please -

Many Thanks

Pmd you

Comment

Could I please also have a copy of the letter, it would be very much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by pm2016 View Post
                Could I please also have a copy of the letter, it would be very much appreciated.
                PMd you for guidance only

Comment

Thanks for the letter enaid.

Comment

Originally posted by Unjust View Post
                    I am new to the forum and I am having a battle getting my mis-sold PPI back from Paragon, who said it was done through Freedom Finance who no longer exist. I am going to the underwriters now ( Aviva). Can I please have a copy of the letter that is referred to on this forum. Thank you
                    Thank you for the letter. Wish me luck as I start claim. Will post my progress and perhaps It could help others too

Comment

Thanks unjust yes please update us no matter how things go, it will help others.
                      Enaid x

Comment

Hi all

New to forum. I may be way behind the times on this, but didnt think it applied to me as I never agree to PPI when taking out credit.....or so I thought. I have discovered when clearing out some old paperwork at my parents that I paid PPI on a House of Fraser card supplied by G E Cap opened in 1995 and closed in 2004. I was a full time student when account was opened and for 5 years thereafter and when I worked it was seasonal and a limited number of hours so assume these factors would have exempted any claim anyway. I would appreciate some guidance on whether a Claim is worth pursuing. I have some statements although not all and I do not have the terms for the PPI. I gather from what I have read that I would need to direct anything to Genworth so would appreciate Di's 'amazing template' for some pointers if you feel a claim is worth pursuing. Would I need to go to New Day initially to confirm amount of PPI even though I have some statements with it clearly marked. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                          Pmd you
                          Would it be possible to get a copy of Di's template please?

thanks

Comment

PMd you both Dis letter but must stress it is not a template only a guide.

Comment

Di- I'm new to the forum but having similar problems with the underwriters. Can you PM me a copy of your template wording please.
                              Thanks

Comment

If you follow what I have written in the thread called Debenhams Store Card - Santander - Rejected then you should be very pleasantly surprised with the outcome of your complaint.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X