• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Underwriter success PPI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Underwriter success PPI

There never was a template as such as far as I know Di did her own letter then emailed it to people who wanted to use it or the outline of it.

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
      There never was a template as such as far as I know Di did her own letter then emailed it to people who wanted to use it or the outline of it.
      Gather Di is not active at the moment? Would it be worth Admin trying to contact her re the letter
      Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

I see if I can get her on FB

Comment

Originally posted by baxter2011 View Post
          Hi Di30, aka Dizzy di

Are you able to send me a copy of the worded letter you sent to your underwriters. As my wife n I took out a loan with SPPL (Southern Pacific Personal Loans) in 2004, this was arranged at the time by Click Finance Ltd (ceased trading) the loan was under written by a insurance underwriter Lloyd's Insurance through (MMS) Marketing & Management Services Ltd who where acting on behalf of SPPL.

I have been around the houses on this, having written to both Lloyd's of London, and MMS who have both stated that PPI on the loan was sold b y the broker and not them so they wont accept liability. I did refer the matter to the FSCS and FOS who have both sited that as the sale took place prior to January 2005 I have no recourse. I don't accept anything they say and would appreciate any assistance you may be able to provide

I have pmd you the letter that Di sent, it is not a template, it is for guidance only and obviously change the details on there for those of your own

Comment

Glad you found it, had done some digging as I remembered I amended it to send to Kensington (still on going with FOS) I found it and was about to link it here !
            Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Hi enaid
              Could I also have a copy of the letter that Di sent, please?

Thank you

Comment

Sure I pm it to you, but remember it is not a template only a guide x

Comment

Sure I pm it to you, but remember it is not a template only a guide x

Hi Enaid [MENTION=141]enaid[/MENTION]
                  Could I also have a copy of the letter that Di sent, please?

Thank you

Comment

Hi everyone, I have just read through this whole thread and would really appreciate a copy of Di's letter if anyone would be so kind as to PM me a copy. Many thanks x

Comment

Have pmd you both the letter please remember it is a guide only x

Comment

Hi Di
                        I know this post is a few years ago but I have the exact same problem as you. I've been rejected by Santander and now about to go to Genworth, but as you say its how you word the complaint. Is there a particular way I need to do it? Have you any tips please?

Comment

Have pmd you both the letter please remember it is a guide only x
                          Hi Enaid,Had a rejection letter from Santander for my wife's 1995 Debenhams card so need to go down the Genworth route. Be great if you could email the letter as a guide.Brilliant help on this forum. Many thanksSimon

Comment

Originally posted by Lfcsimon View Post
                            Hi Enaid,Had a rejection letter from Santander for my wife's 1995 Debenhams card so need to go down the Genworth route. Be great if you could email the letter as a guide.Brilliant help on this forum. Many thanksSimon
                            Pmd you Dis letter as a guide only.

Comment

Pmd you Dis letter as a guide only.
                              Thank you so much Hope it does the trick

Comment

Originally posted by Lfcsimon View Post
                                I am new to the forum and I am having a battle getting my mis-sold PPI back from Paragon, who said it was done through Freedom Finance who no longer exist. I am going to the underwriters now ( Aviva). Can I please have a copy of the letter that is referred to on this forum. Thank you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X