• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Underwriter success PPI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Underwriter success PPI

Had another try with Aviva regarding a PPI with Welcome finance, have original documents the name Norwich. Union
    Did get some back, from them,
    But Welcome had been sneeky and sometime during the account rewrote it with a different account number for which I have no paper work whatsoever and that Welcome have never been able to provide.
    Aviva have advised, agiain, that I have either to go to the FSCS or Welcome themselves.(FSCS cannot help as pre 2005)
    Not paid them anything for five years now and to date they have had two DCA involved. Recent statements and "Arrears" notice, for the last two years, are identical in content but have different address headers.
    So, my friends, where do we go from here, with all the charges and intrest Welcome added on to this alleged loan I would, potentially be due a considerble amount, but dont trust Welcome one inch.
    Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Good Morning Dogtired,

sorry to to hear that your battle is still ongoing. Have you thought of trying your MP at all? I went to mine for help with Capital One and Victoria copied hers in on all correspondence with Santander. Their offices will have more resources and having worked for a large company for a good part of my working life, the effect of the "House of Commons" notepaper is not to be underestimated. After all, helping us is what they get paid for. Most of them have a "surgery" and a working office. They may have come across this situation before and have some knowledge of it, or know someone etc..........

Hope this helps, the very best of luck.

:beagle:

Comment

Thank you, will give it a try hes not too bad I suppose.!

Comment

Hope your feeling better Di. Could you send me a copy of your letter please I'll need it if Canada Square decide to play hard ball!

Thank you x

Comment

Had two letters from Mackezie Hall today, looks like Welcome have brought them back into the mix will post this on this thread as it is more relivent there.
            http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...alls&highlight=

Comment

Dogtired, I am so sorry you have such a battle. May be MP can be helpful.
              in my case, he even did not have to write a letter to the business, just him receiving the copies of my emails and the company (Santander) seeing it, was enough.
              I think it is worth to try.
              with all my support.
              lol
              Vxxx

Comment

Thank you Victoria, I am going to phone his office on Monday as he has regular " surgeries" there.
                Its so good to know that every one at LB are here to grumble to xxx

Comment

Good luck! We are here for each other. That is for sure
                  xxx

Comment

just sent off my claim to Aviva as underwriter for a Welcome/broker sale. Awaiting relpy anxiously. This thread has been a great help and inspiration.

Comment

Originally posted by pressandgo View Post
                      just sent off my claim to Aviva as underwriter for a Welcome/broker sale. Awaiting relpy anxiously. This thread has been a great help and inspiration.
                      Good luck xx

Comment

The best of luck from me too x x :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Good luck!
                          we are waiting for good news from you!
                          whatever happens, together we will make it good news eventually!
                          V

Comment

would someone mind letting me have a copy of their letter as i have a couple of cases that i have been advised to go to the underwriters with.
                            i was successful with Genworth last year although it was a battle

Comment

Hello, Stormy.
                              well done, winning your battle with Genworth.
                              The best person to advise on the underwriters letter is Di.
                              Her letter is a real masterpiece
                              I would go with her suggestions.
                              i understand the company you are claiming from is not regulated.
                              I could help with some ideas about companies, regarding the FCA guidelines etc., but I do not know anyone better than Di with underwriters.
                              i am sure she'll be in touch soon.
                              best,
                              Victoria

Comment

Hi and welcome and thank you Victoria for alerting me on this x

Stormy I shall message you shortly x Keep a check on your PM's x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X