• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Update on Nram

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Nram

OOOOOH the power of the Beagles!

After the whole change of address rigmarole, I wrote a STINKING email to NRAM regarding the shocking treatment we have received, I called up today to see if it worked, and dropped in to the conversation that I was aware a complaint about the company CANNOT be used against me in a PPI claim, (fishing my friends, purely fishing) the man on the other end didn't exactly call me a cow, but he was all in not to!

Funnily enough, the words OFFICE OF FAIR TRADING overrule the need or a utillity bill or 3 forms of i.d. and that password and authorisation for the account... well funnily enough, they found it. Along with my date of birth (no mentioned in the complaint letter) which I remembered as funnily enough it's the same day as my birthday!

I made a complaint about the lack of service, which they can't deal with obviously, poor dears are overworked I'm sure, and repeated I am aware that they cannot use a complaint to the detriment of my PPI claim.

OH to be a fly on the wall when he hits the busy button and screams "B!TCH!!!!!"
    Tags: None

Re: Update on Nram

Well done
    nic xo

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X