• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Littlewoods Extra care 500 insurance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Littlewoods Extra care 500 insurance

Hi folks

Found some statements today - Littlewoods Catalogue.

I settled with them a few years ago, but the statements I did find shows that I was being charged for Extra Care 500 insurance.
    This statement was dated 2001 and I understand they were not regulated by GISC/FSA back then, or they were not under the Dispute Resolution Service until 2003.

I will try every avenue around this, but if this insurance is the same as they usual PPI, again it would have been worthless to me, there were no signed agreements for this, but I can recall on contacting them to ask what this was for.
    Although I cannot remember what they said it was for, but can clearly recall on being told that because there was a certain amount balance, its an insurance that I had to accept.

Before I go any further with this one, does anyone here have any experience of dealing with Littlewoods in regards of this type of cover?
    If so please could you share with me? Will appreciate it, thank you so much.
    Tags: None

Re: Littlewoods Extra care 500 insurance

Started this one in July, taken a good while, but was successful!!

Received the cheque last week.

Despite the fact they were not FSA regulated at the time I taken it out, they decided to upheld.

Happy Days!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X