• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI egg can I make a claim???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPI egg can I make a claim???

Hi all I took out a 7 year loan with egg banking for £20,000 which has all been paid off so far. I phoned up to day to cheak the final payment date which is in 3 months time. It was only on reading the documents that I realised I was paying PPI at a rate of %7.66 which looks like about £5629. Egg sold some of there loans to Moorgate mine one of them and the PPI payments continued. Can I claim this money back? Any help would be good Thanks.
    Tags: None

Re: PPI egg can I make a claim???

Hiya

I take it you were unaware ppi was added to the loan?

Yes you can try making a reclaim complaint with the reasons you have.

You can do this by completing the reclaim questionnaire here.
    http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.u...stionnaire.doc

If it was Egg that arranged it, you send to them (complaints/head office), or whoever the broker was who arranged it you send the reclaim to their business address.

Remember to keep copies for future reference, and also check more info below which includes how ppi calcs work etc, which you will find helpful, (posted by Turbo).

Good luck and ask for further help if required.
    http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...I-Calculations

You do not need to write down the amounts on the reclaim form though, but it can be handy to know what to expect back, although they should send you a written breakdown when the case is resolved.

Comment

Re: PPI egg can I make a claim???

Thanks for the reply Dizzy Di no I did not know about the PPI at the time my partner had run up large debts and we were getting divorced so took the loan out to settle everything and put it all in one place as I said I only noticed it on there today so did not even think of it. Cheers

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X