• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Claim Guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claim Guys

Dear All

I`m new here but old with The Claim Guys (TCG)

They persuade me for 3 month to claim my PPI via them. I was stupid enough to do that with them, but the promise of 6 weeks money back guarantied sound to good. No it is October and I`m still waiting for my money, which was confirmed by my bank that will be transferred shortly! However TCG sent me so far 6 Request for Payment on post, two menacing letter on post, you know” if you are not paying...."everyday phone calls during my working time, (they do not take in consideration my request not to be contacted on my working time), 5 emails, from which 2 are from their legal team... Why do I have the feeling I`m bullied?
    I was thinking , if I was idiot enough to do my claim with them, I have to pay! Surprise!! They are asking for 30%+VAT. VAT???
    I asked for their invoice, I have had 5 promises no one invoice, but other two Request for Payment.
    I have told them, no invoice no VAT!
    But I do not trust them. Do anybody know their VAT number? If so is it valid?
    I do not understand their 30%, for what? During the 6 month they have done a big nothing, The promised 6 weeks became 6 month, when I was asking for update took few weeks to remember, and telling, the bank is thinking! They are treating me as a second hand citizen, and to be honest I deserve it, because I trusted them at the starting point
    Any idea?

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X