• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

pre 2005 g e money ppi claims

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pre 2005 g e money ppi claims

Fingers crossed, hope it arrives in the post tomorrow.

Comment

Just got back in from work and the FOS have tried to contact me twice today leaving a message that they have an update on my complaint and a letter is in the post, alternatively they suggest i phone them back. Fingers crossed.

Comment

False alarm. have spoken to the adjudicator my complaint is with, she needed to explain they will be changing the way they deal with my complaint, it will know be with cardiff pinnacle. the adjudicator asked i email all my documentation from Cardiff pinnacle as they are ready to process my complaint.
        fingers crossed again
        best wishes
        gill wall

Comment

Hi everyone
          Here is an update, Cardif Pinacle have written to me about the PPI taken out with my First national/GEMony secureds loans, Saying

"I am writting further to the complaint you recently raised within the letter provided on your behalf from the FOS You have been referred to the cusomer relations deartmentwho will be providing an independent assessment of the concerns you have raised. Your file will be reviewed by a member of the team who will respond to you directly with either and update on my case or a final response"

Things are beginning to move after three years.
          Gill x

Comment

That's a very long time Gill.

With a bit of luck after all that waiting there will be some good news soon, fingers crossed x

Comment

Hi
              Another update, this time its Aviva, the underwritters of my secured loan with First National / G E Money.
              The FOS wrote to Aviva as G E money was not regulated in 2000 when this loan was taken out, then consoledated in 2003. It goes on to say

"Your complaint has been esculated to my self xxxxxxxxxxx the customer experience manager in the CEO. I am writting to tell you that its taking me longer than expected to look at the issues you have raised. I will give youi an update or my final decision with in 15 days"

Fingers and every thing else crossed.
              Gill x.

Comment

Update from Aviva

Received a leter today from Aviva saying they have contacted GE money, and we need to sign a consent form in order for GE money to release information about ourselfs.
                Fingers still crossed.
                Gill x

Comment

Hi everyone
                  Have an update SUCCESS - GE Money have admitted to the mis-sell of 4 loans - i still active.
                  Not sure on how the redress has been calculated, but it doesnt look as if they have refunded any of the charges applied or the interest added to the loan due to arrears, arrears occured when Cardiff pinnacle the insurers refused to pay any more on the policy, even though my hubby suppilied doctors certificates.
                  I thought the redress should put you in the position you would have been without the PPI added to loan.
                  Also they have stated that when we return the acceptance letter, then the ajustment will be made to our monthly payments.
                  Any information on this will be greatly received.

I think i should mention that there is also reference to these loans on the PPI success thread.
                  I contacted CEO at Cardiff Pinnacle (the underwriters) they then advised ge money where respnsible for these loians.
                  Contacted CEO at ge money and within 10 days this is there discision. Can i also point out that on 2 other occasions within the past 2 years they have denied any responsibility.

Almost forgot they have also offered £100 compensation.
                  Thanks Gill x

Comment

WOW!!!! well done Gill
                    Am very pleased for you!
                    Congratulations! xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X