• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Di - lloyds ppi 1999 & 2000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Di - lloyds ppi 1999 & 2000

Originally posted by di30 View Post
    I'm sure your right Cappo. Cheers x

i honestly think the banks get rid of all the cases they can and hope that consumers don,t put them into the fos i think yours are going to pay out they arn,t giving you the cop off there just taking there time arn,t they, it,ll be alright i think when this j,r is sorted out things are going to start moving again.

Comment

Originally posted by cappo View Post
      i honestly think the banks get rid of all the cases they can and hope that consumers don,t put them into the fos i think yours are going to pay out they arn,t giving you the cop off there just taking there time arn,t they, it,ll be alright i think when this j,r is sorted out things are going to start moving again.

I agree Cappo. I think it will all be ok in the end.
      Hope things are going well for you too x

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
        I agree Cappo. I think it will all be ok in the end.
        Hope things are going well for you too x

fine di it,s been lovely weather here again glorious reminds you of summer lol

Comment

Originally posted by cappo View Post
          fine di it,s been lovely weather here again glorious reminds you of summer lol

That's cool Cappo, fingers crossed for you anyway.

Oh and its been grim here today, grey skies and rain unfortunately.
          Never mind, glad its nice where you are x

Comment

Hi Di---sorry not been in touch---keep the momentum going---Turbs

Comment

Hi Turbo

Hope your well and not to worry.

These ones still at a halt with Lloyds at the moment, so no worries. x

Comment

Basically still holding on - copy of letter posted on the JR thread which was received in yesterday's post.

Comment

Hi Di,

the copy letter you posted on JR thread looks to be just a cobbled together rehash of LTSB's other standard letters, the first half is taken word for word from their acknowledgement and 4 week update letters "still awaiting info to review, aim to resolve as quickly as poss... etc etc"

(how long have they had your complaint?, arent FSA saying they are supposed to have reviewed as usual and simply be witholding the final response if is a JR effected case???)

the second half is again word for word from their JR hold letter, "new FSA deirections, asking court to review... etc etc"

doesnt look like theyve even looked into case, just issued a garbage response to get it off their desks!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul210 View Post
                    Hi Di,

the copy letter you posted on JR thread looks to be just a cobbled together rehash of LTSB's other standard letters, the first half is taken word for word from their acknowledgement and 4 week update letters "still awaiting info to review, aim to resolve as quickly as poss... etc etc"

(how long have they had your complaint?, arent FSA saying they are supposed to have reviewed as usual and simply be witholding the final response if is a JR effected case???)

the second half is again word for word from their JR hold letter, "new FSA deirections, asking court to review... etc etc"

doesnt look like theyve even looked into case, just issued a garbage response to get it off their desks!

Hi Paul

I sent the first letter before xmas, and chased it up again with a further letter when I heard nothing at all for some weeks.
                    They did then send the usual acknowledgement to say they have received the complaint and will be looking into it.
                    The only letters received since is similar to the one posted over at the JR thread, but I wrote to the CEO dept to ask for an update since the judgement, and that was the letter posted on the stated thread, so nothing new really.

It is that of a standard template letter I believe.
                    And yes I understand the FSA expected them to review as usual.

Comment

As mentioned on the JR thread about the case ref claim numbers, the ref number was different to the ones on previous letters??

I understand that was just a query, but it should have still been in regards of my 2 ongoing complaints.

Should I email them folks to make sure?
                      Not saying I would have received a different feedback but still.

Just in case lol, cheers.

Comment

confirms what I thought that they havent looked into the complaints and given a new ref number, was this a cc/xxxxx number? if so theyve opened a new complaint, did their letter refer to either of the other cc numbers or the account numbers?

you could go back to them but I suspect will get another standard response which doesnt actually tell you anything, if emailing the CEO gets you nowhere then I dont think theres a lot more you could do that would generate anything more usefull.... still nice to know they care lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul210 View Post
                          confirms what I thought that they havent looked into the complaints and given a new ref number, was this a cc/xxxxx number? if so theyve opened a new complaint, did their letter refer to either of the other cc numbers or the account numbers?

you could go back to them but I suspect will get another standard response which doesnt actually tell you anything, if emailing the CEO gets you nowhere then I dont think theres a lot more you could do that would generate anything more usefull.... still nice to know they care lol...

Cheers Paul.

That is correct a CC/xxxxxx number, but did not actually state if this was referring to the other account numbers.

The CEO seems to pass word down to Customer Service Relations dept - to respond on his behalf, as the query in relation to that letter response was emailed and addressed to CEO.

I may just query the account number, email it to Customer Service and copy it to CEO, just to see what they come back with.

Comment

I was just wondering as reading this thread...I have a 2000 credit card with Marbles (orig Beneficial) and they say they do not keep non-electtonic data going back more than 6 years. Therefore, they do not deny having older data but are refusing to supply data that is not stored electronically.

however, in your case Di, I gather the PPI is lump sum PPI and you can retrospectively calculate the quantum? It will presumably be impossible to work out a claim for monthly premium PPI without my historic statements?
                            Last edited by The Debt Star; 3rd May 2011, 14:47:PM. Reason: sorry, meant to say...

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
                              I was just wondering as reading this thread...I have a 2000 credit card with Marbles (orig Beneficial) and they say they are not obliged to keep non-electtronic data going back more than 6 years. Therefore, they do not deny having older data but are refusing to supply data that is not stored electronically.

however, in your case Di, I gather the PPI is lump sum PPI and you can retrospectively calculate the quantum? It will presumably be impossible to work out a claim for monthly premium PPI without my historic statements?

Hiya

I don't have all the data either, just a few old statements that I came across and the last going off on these loans up until settlement, so I have the monthly amounts of what I was paying and the account numbers.
                              I did CCA them before actually making a reclaim and received a letter to confirm they no longer hold the copies of these CCA's.

That is correct with it being a lump sum, think Turbo would know the answer to this in regards of your premium without the statements perhaps.

However, I am surprised I have not received a letter of total rejection considering they've had my complaints for a few months now, so hopefully they will have something to work on, and with it being lump sum as well.
                              Still I suppose it may still be too early to say, because of the JR matter going on which have held things up.

Comment

Just had a further look at previous letters, and they did not have PLBxxxxxxxx, which is shown below the Ref number on this recent letter.

I have left them an email anyway, because I said I needed to know what claim number to use - in case I have to write to them again in the future, hopefully they will get back to confirm.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X