• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Di - lloyds ppi 1999 & 2000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Di - lloyds ppi 1999 & 2000

Lol was going through old emails and came across the one from Customer Service @ Lloyds not long after my last 2 complaints went in....

Unfortunately the below account numbers are currently being held up due to the judicial review; however, we are aiming to provide you with a final response as soon as possible. I apologise for the delays in dealing with your complaint.

Kind regards,

Lloyds TSB Customer Care.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
      Lol was going through old emails and came across the one from Customer Service @ Lloyds not long after my last 2 complaints went in....

Unfortunately the below account numbers are currently being held up due to the judicial review; however, we are aiming to provide you with a final response as soon as possible. I apologise for the delays in dealing with your complaint.

Kind regards,

not long to wait now our di, i had another one of mine rejected yesterday a morgan stanley aka barclaycard what makes me laugh though di is it was sold by morgan stanley in 2004 october and barclays are quoting that they,ve kept to there t&c,s and they did,nt even sell the thing i,m fossing that as well.:beagle::biggrin1:

Comment

Originally posted by cappo View Post
        not long to wait now our di, i had another one of mine rejected yesterday a morgan stanley aka barclaycard what makes me laugh though di is it was sold by morgan stanley in 2004 october and barclays are quoting that they,ve kept to there t&c,s and they did,nt even sell the thing i,m fossing that as well.:beagle::biggrin1:
        LOL, cheers Cappo, well I could not find the letter so thought about checking emails received through Dec 2010 and found it, so ok its 4 months on but see if they will keep their word from the last email received about a update letter to be sent by the 16th, its the countdown now.

I didn't realise you received a rejection Cappo, I have not been keeping up over the last few days properly to be honest, but honestly what are they like?
        You keep your good work up hun. You will do it x

Comment

LOL, cheers Cappo, well I could not find the letter so thought about checking emails received through Dec 2010 and found it, so ok its 4 months on but see if they will keep their word from the last email received about a update letter to be sent by the 16th, its the countdown now.

I didn't realise you received a rejection Cappo, I have not been keeping up over the last few days properly to be honest, but honestly what are they like?
          You keep your good work up hun. You will do it x

yeah di got two rejections now but cmc decided not to pursue barclays but thats fine with me di because i reckon if i get a fos uphold on cap 1 and morgan stanley/barclaycard i,ll get the lot now rather than have to give 25% away to the cmc mbna,hsbc still on hold i think there safe though by the fact that they,ve not been rejected just been put on hold 16th not to far off now my woman

Comment

yeah di got two rejections now but cmc decided not to pursue barclays but thats fine with me di because i reckon if i get a fos uphold on cap 1 and morgan stanley/barclaycard i,ll get the lot now rather than have to give 25% away to the cmc mbna,hsbc still on hold i think there safe though by the fact that they,ve not been rejected just been put on hold 16th not to far off now my woman

Oh yes good point Cappo , I forgot about the CMC side of it!
            Well good luck there then, I'm sure it will end up going your way.

Yeah I think I will be annoyed with Lloyds if they decided to reject after all this time, so hopefully there is a light on the other end and for you too, fingers crossed x

Comment

Oh yes good point Cappo , I forgot about the CMC side of it!
              Well good luck there then, I'm sure it will end up going your way.

Yeah I think I will be annoyed with Lloyds if they decided to reject after all this time, so hopefully there is a light on the other end and for you too, fingers crossed x

i don,t think theres any danger of that di i think if they were going to reject your cases they wouid have rejected them already i think your sound as a pound and good to go on those cases.

Comment

yes the only thing is now that as the fos allocates each bank issue as a seperate case now, i,m going to have to re-apply for fast tracking status on barclaycard now but it,s not an issue, i think the fos are brilliant i,ve not got an issue with them i trust them more than i do the cmc who have only managed to get me 1 missale so far

Comment

I know I was informed that we should be receiving a letter by or before the 16 April, but I emailed them anyway just to make sure lol.
                  I recall being told different dates with some last year and had to keep at them, so here is the email received this afternoon. To me the email is more or less telling me that there will be no letter on the 16th.......not sure???

Thank you for your latest e-mail.

I can confirm that we are aiming to provide as many decision letters as possible during the judicial review; however, I am unfortunately unable to confirm a date as to when you will receive a final response.

Kind regards,

Comment

I know I was informed that we should be receiving a letter by or before the 16 April, but I emailed them anyway just to make sure lol.
                    I recall being told different dates with some last year and had to keep at them, so here is the email received this afternoon. To me the email is more or less telling me that there will be no letter on the 16th.......not sure???

I can confirm that we are aiming to provide as many decision letters as possible during the judicial review; however, I am unfortunately unable to confirm a date as to when you will receive a final response.

Kind regards,

don,t they craze you di it seems like there trying to string it out you have been very patient with yours
                    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------

Kind regards,

i think these banks are trying to drive us all mad di i,m beginning to think nlp was right about the long wait for this review they are taking there time
                    Last edited by cappo; 11th April 2011, 15:09:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

In regards of my email I sent back to them yesterday, I received an email to confirm a letter will still be sent on the 16th, received the email just a few mins ago here......

Thank you for your e-mail.

Yes, a letter will be sent to you on the 16th April 2011 giving you an update on your complaint if we are unable to provide you with a final response.

Kind regards,

Comment

In regards of my email I sent back to them yesterday, I received an email to confirm a letter will still be sent on the 16th, received the email just a few mins ago here......

Thank you for your e-mail.

Yes, a letter will be sent to you on the 16th April 2011 giving you an update on your complaint if we are unable to provide you with a final response.

Kind regards,

no news is good news it all sounds promising if they were going to give you the brush off i think you wouid have got it by now we,ll be keeping everything crossed for you now di,hopefully the next post shouid detail a big win

Comment

Thanks again Cappo.

Comment

Letter received today, they must have posted it out yesterday, it was dated 12 April.

They are unable to provide me with a final response, or indicate when this response is possible, but will consider as soon as they can and write to let me know what happens next.

And the usual about refering to the FOS if I'm unhappy.

This is in regards of the 2 cases we have with Lloyds.

Comment

Letter received today, they must have posted it out yesterday, it was dated 12 April.

They are unable to provide me with a final response, or indicate when this response is possible, but will consider as soon as they can and write to let me know what happens next.

And the usual about refering to the FOS if I'm unhappy.

This is in regards of the 2 cases we have with Lloyds.

there dilly dallying di while they await the result of this silly judicial review it seems as if there trying to buy themselves some time i still think they wouid have rejected by now if they couid have done though

Comment

there dilly dallying di while they await the result of this silly judicial review it seems as if there trying to buy themselves some time i still think they wouid have rejected by now if they couid have done though

I'm sure your right Cappo. Cheers x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X