• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI Questions and hopfully answers :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PPI Questions and hopfully answers

haha, it is by my feeling,
    "
    From the perspective of a complaint to the FOS, distress & inconvenience is taken into account when assessing any fine should they adjudicate in yuor favour."

Do you mean once i have SAR them??

From the letter point of view, surely they should have simply put we cannot speak to me and only my father. its like a child has written it and thought Ill just add that little bit just becuase i can, rather than out of neccesity!!

Keep it cming

Cheers D Star!! (another thanks on its way for you!!!)
    ~Never has PPI refunds been owed to so many...by so few~

Comment

Hi. Well obviously whoever owes the money is the one that needs to do any complaining. Sorry, I haven't been following who owes what etc. But as far as the FOS goes, if the account holder has a grievance against the company he can, at any point, make a complaint to them provided he has exhausted the company's complaints procedure or had inadequate response from them etc.

If the company do not resolve that complaint or if they ignore it then you ask the FOS to become involved. Simples. The FOS usually contact them and ask them to correspond with you about the complaint. When you fill in the official FOS complaint form at that point you (or your dad if its him that borrowed the money), makes the point that the behaviour of the company has caused some distress and incovenience to him , and then spellout what is they have done / or failed to do.
      Last edited by The Debt Star; 7th December 2010, 16:41:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by onepisedbank_customer View Post
        I shall take up your advice, ill become a VIP, and get a new name and let you know.
        Shame, I like your existing account name! You are one of many pished bank customers!

Comment

Hey what does it mean by pished bank customers?

Comment

Originally posted by kevinukms View Post
            Hey what does it mean by pished bank customers?
            It's a play on words....you need to read the name of the OP
            "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
            (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

I orginionaly joined while the Bank charges came out and I was stupid enough to not do anything about it until it was too late hah!!

So I was a little peeved!

OPbC

Comment

dude, you and many others

Comment

Yep Now i may change it to one ****ed_PPIcustomer :P

Comment

Morning All, thanks for reading,

Phone this Compnay last night, and got i have around £500 left to pay which is awesome and end of a chunkc of wages each month, However they then dropped a bomb shell, i have £1900 plus of just charges!!!!!!! so still one heck of a lot to go. But surely thats a mental amount to try an put on my account, I said to the nice woman on the phone, " this is because you just purposly phone me as many times a day for like£7 and send a letter for £25 a time and will send as many as you can get away with" to which she replied with a sort of aggrement!

Got on the phone then they said "what insurance canx? i can't see one, until i flipped out a little then i got a ohh ye i can see that, but do i trust that?
                    They are sending me out a statement ha!
                    Im sick of these people I missed a payment last month becuase of a house move and helpign a friend in need out and they have put my account up for default unless i pay £400 (more than twice the amount i normally pay)
                    Also Asked if all possible insurances are cancelled (which i dont believe as never had conformation) why have my payments gone up and not evaluated and lowerd??

It the Xmas season and if they take this money Nobody I know partner or family will be getting a single prezzie and to be honest i probably wont be able to travel home for xmas!!

Any help on any points would be muchly appreciated!

OPbC

Comment

Just want to bump this sorry guys, I have until end of december to sort this so xx

opbc

Comment

Originally posted by onepisedbank_customer View Post
                        Morning All, thanks for reading,

Phone this Compnay last night, and got i have around £500 left to pay which is awesome and end of a chunkc of wages each month, However they then dropped a bomb shell, i have £1900 plus of just charges!!!!!!! so still one heck of a lot to go. But surely thats a mental amount to try an put on my account, I said to the nice woman on the phone, " this is because you just purposly phone me as many times a day for like£7 and send a letter for £25 a time and will send as many as you can get away with" to which she replied with a sort of aggrement!

Got on the phone then they said "what insurance canx? i can't see one, until i flipped out a little then i got a ohh ye i can see that, but do i trust that?
                        They are sending me out a statement ha!
                        Im sick of these people I missed a payment last month becuase of a house move and helpign a friend in need out and they have put my account up for default unless i pay £400 (more than twice the amount i normally pay)
                        Also Asked if all possible insurances are cancelled (which i dont believe as never had conformation) why have my payments gone up and not evaluated and lowerd??
                        Have they confirmed in writing that all insurances are cancelled? If they are cancelled after 14 days the likelihood is that the payments SHOULD lower but not as much as maybe you would imagine.
                        With regards to the 2 payments, did you miss one payment last month?
                        It the Xmas season and if they take this money Nobody I know partner or family will be getting a single prezzie and to be honest i probably wont be able to travel home for xmas!!

Any help on any points would be muchly appreciated!

OPbC
                        With regards to change of name, PM Amethyst/Tools and they are the ones that can do that
                        "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                        (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

cheers will do.

Right Just a Wee Update, I have filled in a form for the FOS to complain about some people, as they ignored my copy to them im moving to the next stage.

Also Can anybody help out to point me towards somewhere i can get financial advice legally as I really need to put my case forward

Cheers All

OPbC

Comment

Post in VIP, then they can't follow you xx
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

How long since you first complained against them re the PPI?

Comment

Originally posted by PocketTheDifference View Post
                                Cheers Turbo,
                                Nothing I can do I guess, I wasn't aware that i had given that much info away, so i was suprised to see it to say the least, as long as they get a good read though

due to phone them for a payment so I will send them an extra £10 and SAR them, see where we go from there.

cheers.

Changing your Id is not foolproof on here btw--very easy to work out your old ID by us "geeks"---ask Mash99 for instance --+VIP fee of £9 pa is set against tax for covert firms-so still-be careful

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X