• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Latest Update on PPI Judicial Review - NO APPEAL - get your claims in......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Latest updates on PPI Judicial Review and claims on hold

If FSA are considering injunctive action it could well explain their silence on the issue.

Comment

i have heard some info this afternoon that i cannot share just yet

but the banks have fecked this up bigtime

seems santander had some sound legal advice

in knew there must have been a real reason not all banks lenders jumped into this.

bottom line... dont worry folks!!

this is nothing like bank charges.

Comment

We weren't worried NLP, we didn't say it was anything like bank charges, if memory serves me right it was in fact you.

Do you still propose a mass exodus to Santander based on your new information?
        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
          We weren't worried NLP, we didn't say it was anything like bank charges, if memory serves me right it was in fact you.

Do you still propose a mass exodus to Santander based on your new information?
          pipe down you pompous so and so

go get me some info

to my knowledge what contribution have you made to this thread minus snide remarks?

lol @ you imvho.

Comment

Originally posted by NLP View Post
            pipe down you pompous so and so

go get me some info

to my knowledge what contribution have you made to this thread minus snide remarks?

lol @ you imvho.
            Do you realise how ridiculous you sound?

Comment

You are completely correct, I have had no input to this thread other than snide remarks, nor have I provided any useful information, my pompousness embarrasses me. Your input and information has far surpassed anything I could have done. Thank you for pointing that out.
              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

You are completely correct, I have had no input to this thread other than snide remarks, nor have I provided any useful information, my pompousness embarrasses me. Your input and information has far surpassed anything I could have done. Thank you for pointing that out.
                Pleasure, enjoy your weekend.
                ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                Originally posted by EXC View Post
                Do you realise how ridiculous you sound?
                No, but i do know that you need to go wash that dirty brown stinking tongue now

Last edited by NLP; 15th October 2010, 17:53:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

You have just made my weekend RLP, thank you once again.

I was feeling quite poorly, but as they say laughter is the best medicine.

Comment

"it is also unclear whether the FSA will take further action against the banks over their decision to put some complaints on hold."

All eyes and ears focus on the FSA, then!

Comment

You have just made my weekend RLP, thank you once again.

I was feeling quite poorly, but as they say laughter is the best medicine.
                      I know just what you mean, extracting the urine is always a larf.

I will try and refrain from it as much as possible, but some clowns just walk right into the action

Comment

Presumably your behavioural therapist is unaware you have access to a computer.

Comment

Touche, ok we will keep it on topic if that's ok.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                            Presumably your behavioural therapist is unaware you have access to a computer.
                            Enjoy your weekend.

Comment

We will Legal Beagles Consumer Forum , you are welcome to join us if you are free.

Comment

Originally posted by NLP View Post
                                i have heard some info this afternoon that i cannot share just yet

but the banks have fecked this up bigtime

seems santander had some sound legal advice

in knew there must have been a real reason not all banks lenders jumped into this.

bottom line... dont worry folks!!

this is nothing like bank charges.
                                NLP, considering your previous posts re conspiracies, I do start to wonder if your account has not been hijacked by someone else. Can you confirm it hasn't? This is the most sensible view you have had for some time. When you can post up WHY their advice is misguided(and I suspect this will be once the JR paperwork is actually posted) then please do. I think most of us on here already KNOW it is not about bank charges as I think I have already mentioned on this thread, ie a policy is missold based on facts and is not about whether a service is involved or not. The redress issue and the rules around it are at issue AFAIK.
                                "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                                (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X