• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Latest Update on PPI Judicial Review - NO APPEAL - get your claims in......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Latest updates on PPI Judicial Review and claims on hold

Brian Hertzer told moneybox that 20% of PPI complaints were from people who either (a) didn't have PPI or (b) had already claimed on the PPI policy already.
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
      Brian Hertzer told moneybox that 20% of PPI complaints were from people who either (a) didn't have PPI or (b) had already claimed on the PPI policy already.
      BBC News - Paul Lewis interview with Brian Hartzer
      @1:45 is where he talks about complaints and PPI

Comment

why wouid you complain about something you did,nt have lol

Comment

Originally posted by cappo View Post
          why wouid you complain about something you did,nt have lol
          Sometimes people read about "free money" and simply chance their hand with writing to the bank. I'm sure this specific issue has come up before with one of the banks......will have a bit of a dig for that info.

Comment

Sometimes people read about "free money" and simply chance their hand with writing to the bank. I'm sure this specific issue has come up before with one of the banks......will have a bit of a dig for that info.
            incredible you wouid,nt think people wouid have the brass neck wouid you.

Comment

incredible you wouid,nt think people wouid have the brass neck wouid you.
              When people are desperate and the thought of "free money" is on the table, they do things that they would not normally do and rush in without thinking through their actions.

Comment

It might be helpful to you to note that Leclerc has used the 'ignore' function on the Vbullitin software. This means that all your posts have and will become invisible to him and you are reduced to talking to yourself.

And before I take my next breath, I'm going to do the same.

Bye bye.
                Last edited by Amethyst; 5th March 2011, 14:08:PM. Reason: removed quoted post

Comment

it seems with mervyn kings comments the tide might finally be starting to turn against the banks, nice to see that someones got the cojones to take them on, i,ve got the feeling that the gov wouid like to let them off the hook again.

Comment

cheers exc.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                      It might be helpful to you to note that Leclerc has used the 'ignore' function on the Vbullitin software. This means that all your posts have and will become invisible to him and you are reduced to talking to yourself.

And before I take my next breath, I'm going to do the same.

Bye bye.
                      I'm not using the ignore function but I am ignoring, lol!

Comment

Too much "ignoring" of the facts has already taken place on this thread.

Way of the world i'm afraid.

Comment

it seems with mervyn kings comments the tide might finally be starting to turn against the banks, nice to see that someones got the cojones to take them on, i,ve got the feeling that the gov wouid like to let them off the hook again.
                          I think Mervyn King's comments whilst important to note will not formulate government policy. Am not sure he isn't saying anything that we kinda know anyway.

Comment

BBC News - Paul Lewis interview with Brian Hartzer
                            @1:45 is where he talks about complaints and PPI
                            http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/busine...-1225710402136
                            ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                            I think Mervyn King's comments whilst important to note will not formulate government policy. Am not sure he isn't saying anything that we kinda know anyway.
                            Nice to hear Mr. King confirms out thoughts, though:beagle:
                            Last edited by Angry Cat; 5th March 2011, 14:47:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yes and when asked why his bank charged £42 for going overdrawn by £10 for a week he said that ''it's important to remember that overdrafts are not there for long term borrowing''. Thankfully Paul Lewis pointed out that a week isn't 'long term'. Just how bright is this bloke?

Full interview BBC News - Paul Lewis interview with Brian Hartzer

Paul Lewis also laid into Angela Knight about the holds on PPI complaints - from 12.00 BBC iPlayer - Money Box: 05/03/2011

Note how both Brian Hartzer and Angela Knight refer to PPI as a ''legacy issue'', when in fact it's the hottest current regulatory issue there is.
                              Last edited by EXC; 5th March 2011, 14:58:PM.

Comment

It is about time that Angela Knight was sacked, as she is making the banking industry look like fools and doing more harm than good to an industry that is already suffering.
                                If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X