• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI and Court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PPI and Court

turbs ty and no i dont mind as i am a tough cookie maybe too tough right im about to send of the letter above but still very much mindful of the 15 Dec so if i still here nothing by 1st Dec ill instruct fos that im accepting Ok
    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marshallka View Post
      But PF was saying that the loan was active throughout and he does not have a termination notice? And also the account numbers are the same...??
      ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------

So in court would that not be the law of probablility???
      Hi Marshy

He aint got a termination notice for any of them---in fact he ain't got anything apart from the 9 Agrrements--around post 40-ish--but Loan 1 agreement a few posts up

No he's got that wrong--the account numbers are different-they use a system of prefix=current a/c number + suffix to identify loan

Bloody hell Marshy-have we both stopped letting our heart be involved and veering towards Bill's views

Comment

the 1st Dec gives the bank time to comply and also time for me to still accept their offer and is worth one last chance to have a stab in the dark which it would appear i am dning are we agreed on this basis ?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
          the 1st Dec gives the bank time to comply and also time for me to still accept their offer and is worth one last chance to have a stab in the dark which it would appear i am dning are we agreed on this basis ?

Go on then PF-or you won't sleep at night

Me, Wendy & Marshy will still love you mate!!

Comment

Haha well nothing to lose have i turbs on the above and sorry if i have been pulling your strings last nite i love you all too and everyones support has been fantastic!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
              Haha well nothing to lose have i turbs on the above and sorry if i have been pulling your strings last nite i love you all too and everyones support has been fantastic!!!
              & get that signature done properly---its pathetic with that white background 7 no sparkle!!-----no----no tutorial in here---Marshy might see you in Chatter thread--she knows what the prob is I believe

Comment

I never knew what Bill's view was TBH Turbo so I cannot be veering towards it. I am probably the most in the dark here as I don't know what you have all been sorting before I came along.

I can see where you are coming from on this and I only know of Co-op and my own experience and the same things happened with me with regards to the SAR. I requested one and they did not send it, when they did send me things it was a list of bank charges )which I had not requested and they were OD fees - not actual charges). I then wrote back again and they sent me a form which they wanted me to fill in (their own form). I then telephoned after receiving this letter.

I acknowledge receipt of your request for a copy of personal data held by this Bank in connection with above numbered accounts. Under the Data Protection Act, this is referred to as a Subject Access request.

Please forward a cheque for £10 to the above address (already had done!!), made payable to the Co-op bank which represents the charge under the act.

Please note that a full Subject Access Request does not include:

. Information held by credit reference agencies
                . Statements of your accounts
                . Archived customer notepads, unless specifically requested.

It may be that you actually only require details of specific information held on our files. If trasactional information only is required, this can be provided at a reduced charge of £5. In addition, certain information can be provided free of charge and I enlose a form for your completion and return should you only require limited information.

I eventually got ALL the information including statements of account a short while after.

Comment

Originally posted by marshallka View Post
                  I never knew what Bill's view was TBH Turbo so I cannot be veering towards it. I am probably the most in the dark here as I don't know what you have all been sorting before I came along.
                  Marshy--am I going to have trouble with you today and your memory--bad enough PF's memory--sorry PF--Bill's view was to "Hang on in there " in principle--Christ--we discussed all this in Simiantics Enclave

In the dark ??--nothing at all got sorted till you came to help me woman!--and then we started getting somewhere!!!!

Comment

Right Guys and Marshy,

In response to the letter on sent to the FOS on the 5th November this is their email reply received today at 17:19hrs

I have spoken with the firm today and been assured that the information you have requested is being processed and should be with you shortly. I have also been informed that your cheque for the request has not been cashed as they do not intend on charging you for the information.
                    I trust this is satisfactory.
                    Kind regards
                    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                    -bad enough PF's memory--sorry PF
                    Will you stop apologising turbs lol and yes my memory is poor but that is due to the SAH (BLEED) stroke operation I had.

So no need to apologise to me lol
                    Last edited by pompeyfaith; 16th November 2010, 18:47:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

sigpic

Comment

Still got that sense of humour though PF--you are a strong guy BTW

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                        Still got that sense of humour though PF--you are a strong guy BTW

Comes from supporting that football team

Comment

Originally posted by middenmess View Post
                          Comes from supporting that football team

Well someone has to
                          Is no longer here

Comment

A very good morning guys

Well well well lol i was right all along amd was right to stick to my guns

Just had a letter from the bank it does not fully comply with the sar and they have returned the chq but they have increased the offer on the first loan to £1,540.98 because they say they have obtained the payment history which was previously NOT AVAILABLE LOL They are taking the **** and i will now insist the fos awards compo

sigpic

Comment

ill get the letter up here soon as because there are other stuff in that letter im not happy with and is a clear attempt to try and cover up there failings the letter is a beauty lol

sigpic

Comment

We Well Well

I calculated (a few posts back post 511)that you could get another £1,540 on top of the £800 Is that what you mean

Good job Wendy me & Marshy told you not to accept original offer---ROFLMFAO !!!
                                Last edited by Turboman; 20th November 2010, 11:16:AM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X