• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI with Advantage Finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PPI with Advantage Finance

HI Guys and Advantage Loan people who are stalking me

Had my reply today from these ...nice people

it reads...(this is a long leter ill shorten it to appropriate things)

Dear OPB

We acknowladge reciept of your SAR your comments have been noted (HERES THE FUNNY PART) as have your comments on internet forum under user name 'One****edbank_customer'

I feel it would be appropriate to explain fundamental issue which appears to have been overlookeed, which is the facer the above agreement is in your fathers name (it is underlined)

as a responsable lender, pour firm does not pperate a policy which accepts guarentoors under any circumstances, and at the timne of application our firm was given the imprsion that the vehicle was in act for the use of your father. had we been made aware we would not have graned finance.

having check ouyr records, it appers tha thhe inteded userof the vehicle was deliberatley whitheld from out attention, and when discussed with your father the various protection options open to chose to purchase a ppi policy without mentioning he was taking loan out for sombody else.

the above means we are unable to reegard you as an eliglble complainant under the rules laid down by the regulator, becuse we do not hold and for of contractual relationshiop with you. if your father wishes to to raise any concerns then suggest he write to us directly with a clear indication as why he feels he was mis-sold under prevailing circumstances.

Director.

Also didnt send cheeque so no SAR - not that it matters.

Not only do they hassle me 3 times a day if i miss a payment by a day or a week they hassle ME. (yes you do whoevers looking over my shoulder )

They met my odl man in a car park, they also told me at the begining they couldn't accpe tme as a loanee but to try my dad, the person i bought the car off (garage) also found the company and started the app for me so they where totally aware. and the car registerd in my name...

Also they told me dad to take ann PPI when they met up with him.

OPne last thing on the dodgey side is on the photo copy ppi form i have says next o my dads name other person coverd lol...!?

One ****ed loan customer hehe

OPB
    ~Never has PPI refunds been owed to so many...by so few~

Comment

Anybody with any advice at all? sorry really need to sort this out thats all.

OPB

Comment

BUMPING

I am not sure how to help on this anymore, could someone please take a look.

Comment

I will have a look later, at work now.

Comment

Am BUMPING this once more, I am at a loss with it as I presumed it was just a case of mis sold PPI. It turns out that the father is the person named on the agreement so it appears not at all straight forward. Could someone please take a look at post 16 and see the response the poster got. Thanks Enaid x

Comment

Is the letter in post #16 a generic reply to a general letter you have sent as opposed to a reply to your SAR?

If so, it is pointless replying to the information, such as it is, from that letter. You need them to supply you with your requested data. Have you sent a full CCA letter too or just a SAR?

What do you want to achieve? A refund of the PPI? Payments reduced?

If the paperwork is in your Dad's name, then simply write the letters in his name and reclaim your PPI as mis-sold to him. How many days do they have left for the SAR?

Comment

Hopfully, Refund of the PPI and consiquently lower payments ( iw ould put most money back intot he account to clear it) its sucha huge amount out of my wages each month and half of the amount is on this PPI and I could do wiht it stooping to ease the burden of bills at home.

My old man is going to send them a replica letter pretty much.

I understand what your saying tho its irrelivent what they have said in the letter i still need the SAR what sthe CCA for tho i havn't sent that.

will get my Father to send the SAR and Letter asap. and keep allupdated. (should be an expert by the time if come out the other side)

OPB

Comment

One of the very peripheral companies who provide finance at the bottom of the pile. They bend all the rules of lending and the MD is very unpleasant aggressive man. His name is Keith Charlton. He refuses to accept that anything done by the company breaks the rules, paying undisclosed commissions to car sellers to bring them your business, making the selling of PPI of the important sale items. We have a number of claims running against this firm and we will nail them

Comment

All the CCA information is here ~~~ Consumer Credit Agreements - A Guide ~~~~ inc. Letters - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Comment

Cheers Wigeon any other examples here? I thought there may have been a few rules bent here as when i bought the car not until after the finance came through did i realise the price of the car MUST have gone up sneeky! I sent a letter and two days later i got that rude reply, my dad has now sent one last week no reply as yet...I don't want to have to be nasty back so lets hope they co-operate.

Still think its strange they are following my posts on here!

OPB

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X