• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mis-sold PPI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mis-sold PPI

Hi, everyone just joined so dont be harsh!!

i claimed back my ppi via an online claims company... yes i know what you are all thinking idiot could have done it himself!

However i was having some financial problems at the time and needed the money quick and didnt trust my self to mess it up..... But the people i claimed with actually paid me £100 for simply making the claim and then i got my claim back after 7months.

So in the end the £100 covered their charges but at the time it was nice to have a bit of cash to pay some bills!

Just wanted to share this with anyone who is in the same situation as me who needs cash! Although my 5k i got back was pretty nice!!

Also does anyone know wat the deal is with bank charges when you can claim them back?

Thanks Jimmy
    Last edited by enaid; 9th May 2009, 11:05:AM.

Re: Mis-sold PPI

Have you asked the claims management company to look after your bank charges claim or just the PPI one?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X