• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

burning question re welcome finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burning question re welcome finance

hiya hope everyone has had an absolutely fab weekend it is snowing here in Colchester Essex!

I have a burning question that will not go away. I have been following poochies thread avidly and i need to know if i have been mis sold ppi or medicare or both as it seems that this is a pre requisite for taking out the loan i am now thinking the same thing has happened to me.

Am i just being paranoid i cant find the relevant paperwork should I SAR them asap?????

Please put me out of my misery as i feel i have been shafted by near enough every dodgy company on the planet from log book to the banks !

Any help appreciated yet again is there a light at the end of my tunnel????:cry:

Re: burning question re welcome finance

I would definately SAR and hopefully you will get the documenets you require.
    Even if you only get a copy of the original agreement it will show the PPI on it, until you know for sure you have been paying it, then you can't make a start on a claim.
    Enaid x

Comment

definitely worth an SAR letter I think.

And Welcome certainly have been very reticent in providing the info that Poochie has requested which in itself indicates they may be trying to hide something
      "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Thanks for your replies! Can someone tell me where the letter for SARs is thank you? so I can send it asap and find out if I have any ppi and medicare on my loan agreement.

Thanks again
        Jules :beagle:

Comment

Originally posted by jules2008 View Post
          Can someone tell me where the letter for SARs is thank you?
          there you go

Legal Beagles

Comment

Yep SAR WFS, it depends on what info you require but should provide demands and needs info and also statements of the account, copies of agreement also usually gets sent, however they wont send the policy wording schedule regarding the PPI as this is sent out by direct group.

Comment

ok ta much for help so far!

So if i SAR them are you saying they will not send info on wether i have PPI or medicare?
              If so how do i get this info?

ta much Jules

Comment

No your credit agreement should show if you had it.

Hpwever you wont get a copy of the policy wording schedule as this is administered by Direct Group and sent out shortly after the loan agreement is signed and the PPI agreed/mis-sold.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X