• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

TEXTS from +4447717233884

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEXTS from +4447717233884

Why do they pick me, I have just received on my dedicated works phone a text as follows:-
    'Government Legislation allows any unafordable debts to be legally written off. Reply Y or click www.de-as.co.uk and use our quick enquiry form for a call back'

Please anyone reading this it is a load of nonsense, there is no government Legislation to legally write of debts - SO BEWARE, they might be able to reduce your monthly payments to all your creditors and do a payment plan, make you bankrupt etc

This is a Debt Management Company and there are other more recognised companies that can help with debt situations who are tried and tested.

Please visit our Debt section before embarking on this nonsense. http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ral-Debt-Forum

Last edited by TUTTSI; 29th May 2012, 17:48:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: TEXTS from +4447717233884

what they are trying to flogg is an IVA

Comment

Thanks Militant, I don't want an IVA lol and I don't want them texting me on my works mobile which does not belong to me.

Originally posted by miliitant View Post
      what they are trying to flogg is an IVA

Comment

I have read so many posts on here about unsolicited phone calls/letters/texts and emails offering everthing from get rich schemes to (we can clear your debts we can claim your PPI and others which are for one purpose only to relieve you of your cash I have one golden rule i always follow If i didnd contact anyone or company first i would not deal with them Forums like this and loads of free advice freeley available means for everthing you may need somewhere there is someone who will help your choice its often free but if you want to pay there are others available Leagle Beagles is one of the best

REMEMBER A Fool and His Money and if its too good to be true IT IS

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X