• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

ROBERTSON HOLBROOK - Failure to settle Customer Claims

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ROBERTSON HOLBROOK - Failure to settle Customer Claims

Just thought I would give you a bit of an update re the premises of Robertson HJollbrook. The address that I have is PO Box 319 Vale Enterprise Park Hayes Road Sully Vale of Glamorgan NOT CARDIFF CF64 5SY. Russell White is still trading with his mobile number being 07544 731728, I know this because my husband had a letter from his yesterday morning stating that we owed him £827 and stating that Nationwide paid us his fees and court fees etc., my husband was successful in gaining his bank charges and these were paid directly into his account by Nationwide nearly four years ago. He did not enter into a contract with Russell White, so sorry he will not be getting his money. I suppose he must be skint and is trying to recoup some funds from people. So watch out you may get a letter too.

Comment

hi i have only just found out that rh are no longer available have you posted a template letter to cancel with them and my bank as they have all my statements for the last six years ! I do not know what to do next, thank you

Comment

Have a read here http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ad.php?t=22309 this will explain what to do - see the first post.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X