• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Momentum Network / CCK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Momentum Network / CCK

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    The court agrees and tells the lender to bog off and sue Basil.
    Lender sues Basil instead.
    Any real evidence for that?

That is what seems to be clearly lacking here.

There is no substantive evidence out there to back up these claims, and until there is, then the label "scam" seems fair?

CCK/Hunter, put up or shut up?

Prove your case with real verifiable examples......

Comment

Originally posted by TNS2000 View Post
      Any real evidence for that?

That is what seems to be clearly lacking here.

There is no substantive evidence out there to back up these claims, and until there is, then the label "scam" seems fair?

CCK/Hunter, put up or shut up?

Prove your case with real verifiable examples......
      Unfortunately it appears that Hunter-01 may no longer be able to respond. Last post on here was 31st December and last post on Cag was on 1st January. New member registered on Cag today under the name HunterWasGagged.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...r.php?u=281368

Could just be by Cag, as he is under moderation, but maybe he's had his wrists slapped and been told to stop posting by the powers that be.

CJ

Comment

But that shouldn't stop him positng here, should it? We don't mod people at the drop of a hat do we?
        Is no longer here

Comment

Nope Hunter has definately not been moderated/banned etc on here, nor has anyone else from this thread. We don't do that without extremely good reason.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
            But that shouldn't stop him positng here, should it? We don't mod people at the drop of a hat do we?
            Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
            Nope Hunter has definately not been moderated/banned etc on here, nor has anyone else from this thread. We don't do that without extremely good reason.

Oops didn't mean he'd been moderated here meant his bosses:o

CJ

Comment

lol ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, good good then
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by calamity jane View Post
                Unfortunately it appears that Hunter-01 may no longer be able to respond. Last post on here was 31st December and last post on Cag was on 1st January. New member registered on Cag today under the name HunterWasGagged.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...r.php?u=281368

Could just be by Cag, as he is under moderation, but maybe he's had his wrists slapped and been told to stop posting by the powers that be.

CJ

I've not been moderated on here which is very pleasing. I've not posted on here as I've been posting on the CAG site.

They have gagged me on there which seems very very strange.

I've not been rude, never sworn or showed aggression but I'm being prevented from posting.

Has anyone got any idea why?

Perhaps the powers that be don't want the truth to be revealed.

If my points were of no legal basis and I was talking complete rubbish then I'm no threat to the banks.

But I've been gagged.

Very very strange

Comment

Don't take it personally Hunter. Lots of people get moderated or bannned from CAG for no apparent reason, or reasons best known to the site team. I haven't read any of your postings on CAG. Have you asked them why you've been moderated?
                  Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
                    Don't take it personally Hunter. Lots of people get moderated or bannned from CAG for no apparent reason, or reasons best known to the site team. I haven't read any of your postings on CAG. Have you asked them why you've been moderated?

Sent them an email , no response.

Anybody got any ideas how I can find out why I was moderated?

There is no real info of what to do in such a situation,

If anyone can provide any help I'd be much obliged

Comment

You should have had an email explaining the moderation(I did when it happened to me last year---it has lapsed now).

Comment

Originally posted by hunter_01 View Post
                        Sent them an email , no response.

Anybody got any ideas how I can find out why I was moderated?

There is no real info of what to do in such a situation,

If anyone can provide any help I'd be much obliged
                        I was going to suggest that you ask a friend to register as a member and then they could post on your behalf - but then I'm sure you know the drill.

Comment

Originally posted by natweststaffmember View Post
                          You should have had an email explaining the moderation(I did when it happened to me last year---it has lapsed now).
                          They've not sent me an email.

Did they explain the reasons as to why you were moderated?
                          ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                          Originally posted by EXC View Post
                          I was going to suggest that you ask a friend to register as a member and then they could post on your behalf - but then I'm sure you know the drill.

I think the IT guys look at your IP address so even if you were to create a new ID they'll catch you out.

I wonder if they will email me explaining as to why I'm forbidden from posting?
                          Last edited by hunter_01; 4th January 2010, 15:14:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Hunter I wouldn't bother hun, they are just really not worth the effort. Stay over here where you are being appreciated.

I know you'll say something like 'but I'm not doing it for them, I'm doing it for the good of the people etc' but don't worry a lot of us felt like that when we were first moderated or even banned, you'll get over it, we all did.

Comment

Regardless of who may or may not be modded where, Hunter can you read my PIL post further back and see if I have got the right idea (at last) on the business model pls. Thanks u. (post #102 I think)
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Reading with great interest, but still cant get my head around how they
                                a) how they make money
                                b) can 'own' the debt
                                c) decide which cases to take or not
                                e) obtain clients in the first place
                                f) if they go for f&f settlement, then surely there are many cases that wouldn't settle for less than the 10% plus the fee they charge?

Sorry if I'm missing something, or going over old ground....

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X