• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

JPS Financial - Breach of Terms & Conditions of your signed agreement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya

Could you post up an image of the LOA they want you to sign, redacting any personal info?

Comment

Many thanks for your reply. In rage i think i launched the letter in the bin just thinking leave me alone. So far i have had no reply to my email from earlier. I actually tried to ring the company up but all you get is an automated phone call saying due to Covid no members of staff can answer so please email or send a text to this number. But it doesnt stop them ringing you on a different 0161 number. I did speak to the FCA who advised go down the complaints procedure with them and if not satisfactory go to the Ombudsman after that. I mean checking this forum there seems numerous of issues with this company and also on google as well. Can anything be done?? Thanks for time and replying

Comment

Originally posted by Lisle22 View Post
        Many thanks for your reply. In rage i think i launched the letter in the bin just thinking leave me alone. So far i have had no reply to my email from earlier. I actually tried to ring the company up but all you get is an automated phone call saying due to Covid no members of staff can answer so please email or send a text to this number. But it doesnt stop them ringing you on a different 0161 number. I did speak to the FCA who advised go down the complaints procedure with them and if not satisfactory go to the Ombudsman after that. I mean checking this forum there seems numerous of issues with this company and also on google as well. Can anything be done?? Thanks for time and replying
        It would be helpful to get a bit more info before you make a complaint to them. I would send JPS a Data Subject Access Request - see template here and edit to suit LegalBeagles

They have to respond in 30 days and should provide you with all the documents thay have on you, including any LOAs. Hopefully the info will provide you with the grounds on which to complain and then take it to the Claims Management Ombudsman if neccesary.

However you could complain to them just about the constant phone harassment element now.

Comment

Thanks again. I presume this forum is free advice? I have had a reply fromthem today basically putting the below

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your email.

We are unable to close the claim without obtaining a copy of the final response from the bank.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us via email.

Kind Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Lisle22 View Post
            Thanks again. I presume this forum is free advice?
            Yes!

We are unable to close the claim without obtaining a copy of the final response from the bank.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us via email.

Kind Regards
            Do you know what they're referring to?

Comment

I presume it is something to do with RBS that there trying to claim but literally I last spoke to these back in 2019 - I have now had another response below from JPS Thank you for your email.

The claim has already been sent to the bank for investigation in which they have not provided us with a final response. They do require to provide us with this so we can obtain the outcome of the claim. It is mentioned in the terms and conditions of the contract that we do require a copy of the final response to finalise the claim. If we do not receive the required documentation to progress your claim then this would be a breach of the contract that has been signed.

If you do not wish to sign the LOA, you are able to contact the bank and obtain a copy of the final response from them directly. They do have a legal obligation to provide you with a copy of this. Upon receipt of you receiving the final response, we can then review the matter and finalise your claim accordingly.

Comment

Just write back and tell them that you've not had a final response from RBS and that you are under no obligation to obtain one.

Comment

Today response from JPS Financial Ltd - I have also spoken directly with RBS and they have said on the phone there is no complaint other then 2015 whiich has been done directly with you.

I have emailed back to JPS and said no more emails please the matters is closed as I have spoken to the bank directly

Email below

Your claim was sent to the bank in September 2019 for a full investigation to determine the outcome of the claim. Due to the PPI deadline, the banks were facing very high backlogs due to the amount of claims they received around this time. Therefore the timeframes of responses heightened.

We allowed the bank further time to investigate the matter in which they had not responded in 2020. Therefore, we sent you a letter of authority to sign and date electronically using your smartphone in which we had not received back.

We then sent you a further letter of authority in the post in February this year as we had not received the previous one back. We do need an up to date signed LOA so we can chase the bank for their response.

Comment

I'd just send them something like this.

Dear Sirs

I can only refer you to my previous email which advised you that RBS has informed me that there is no complaint pending.

Should you contact me again regarding this matter I shall make a formal complaint to you without further notice and, if neccesary, take it to the Claims Managemnt Ombudsman.

I trust the above is clear enough for you.

Comment

Many thanks for your help I was just about to use your template above and they have emailed back this

Email below

Good afternoon,

We do require the bank to provide us with a copy of the final response as confirmation. Upon receipt of this we will be able to review this and finalise accordingly.

Are you able to request a copy of the final response from the bank?

Comment

Just ignore that and send what I wrote.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X