• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Creation Consumer Finance /Lowell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creation Consumer Finance /Lowell

Hi, I'm looking for some advice and support please regarding Lowell and Creation. ASAP!!

I took out a finance agreement with Creation for a macbook back in 2017,through Currys. I struggled to pay it back and got into the debt stupidly, so it was passed to Lowell. I only took out ONE credit agreement but they are charging me £1249, (the price of the laptop and the price i agreed) and the ANOTHER payment of £1546. But i only took out one agreement, and they said i must have taken out 2? I dont know what to do moving forward, I have a payment plan set up on the orginal agreement that im paying monthly, but now BPO have taken over the other amount of £1546, and say I need to pay this to, but I only took out 1 agreement for 1 laptop!

BPO have said I can pay £600 of the £1546 and then that will clear the file and the debt is gone, I dont know whether to just do this and then it is cleared. I just dont understand why its saying I have 2 amounts to pay, both different, when I took out 1 agreement for 1 item.

Both have been defaulted on my credit file since September 2018, and I am looking to buy a house by the end of next year so dont want my credit score to be impacted anymore than it already is!!
    Last edited by murphy0723; 2nd March 2021, 12:19:PM.
    Tags: None

So why not tell people what the problem is so that they can help?

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
      So why not tell people what the problem is so that they can help?
      I have just edited my post

Comment

So ask for a copy of the credit agreement, both of them. Use the CCA request in th shortcuts panel on this page

Comment

So ask for a copy of the credit agreement, both of them. Use the CCA request in th shortcuts panel on this page
          They could only send me one, but they did an investigation that deemed the second amount payable too.

Comment

If they haven't got an agreement how can they say you owe it? Did you read the template?

Comment

If they haven't got an agreement how can they say you owe it? Did you read the template?
              I have no idea, im so confused by it all.

Comment

It's not confusing at all. They say you owe you money, you say prove it by producing the documents. No documents, not allowed to chase for the debt

Send that CCA request

Comment

It's not confusing at all. They say you owe you money, you say prove it by producing the documents. No documents, not allowed to chase for the debt

Send that CCA request
                  Creation are sending me the original paperwork for the agreement. They confirmed there is only 1 so the 3rd parties are still saying there is 2 different reference numbers and 2 payments?

Creation are also sending paperwork to lowell to confirm the 1 agreement and BPO are requesting this when lowell receive it
                  Last edited by murphy0723; 2nd March 2021, 14:10:PM.

Comment

So for the one where they are unable to provide the paperwork ask them why there is any legal reason to pay a debt that they cannot provide the details for.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X