• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Please help Lowell chasing debt not mine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help Lowell chasing debt not mine

18th January 2021, 14:16:PM
    Hi all. Really hoping for some help. Lowell group are chasing me for a debt with 02 for a contract I never took out.
    To give some background I saw an 02 direct debit appear on my bank account which I cancelled. I called 02 and told them I had no account with them and had received no letters about such account. They took my details and said it would be dealt with.
    I then got a letter from 02 in relation to this contract so again I called and said nothing to do with me and again told it would be passed to fraud and dealt with. I then got a 3rd letter advising me to pay them or it may go to a debt agency. Again I called and same story it would be dealt with. I heard nothing more from then and now Lowell are chasing me for the debt!
    When I queried with them they sent me a letter advising the account was taken out in an 02 store with my bank details and as 02 have told them it’s not a fraudulent account I have to pay!
    I have been with EE for 10 years and don’t know what this is. I have asked them for proof of the contract and they are ignoring me.
    sorry for rambling I’m just really concerned about this as the debt is over £1000 and is nothing to do with me.
    any help would be appreciated
    Tags: None

You now have 4 threads have started about this. It can annoy people

Comment

I have never used this site before and wasn’t getting any responses so I didn’t know if I was in the right place. I didn’t mean to annoy anyone I was just looking for advice.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X