• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bank Smart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Just received a reply from bank smart which have just forward to you.

Thanks

Comment

Ok just to be on the safe side I would respond with the following.

Dear Sirs

Just to be clear I will only sign replacement, and not new, letters of authority and I will only do so on condition that you provide me with the lender's express request to do so.

Comment

I have just received a response from Bank Smart which I have forwarded to you - Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by THEJGB77 View Post
          I have just received a response from Bank Smart which I have forwarded to you - Thank you
          I don't think that's a response to anything you've sent them, it's just a circular that they're sending to all customers so just ignore it.

Comment

Hello

I have received three letters from Bank Smart regarding a PPI Claim reference - demanding I provide them with evidence of my settlement amount and date from the bank.

it is also stated: "if you do not provide us with further details we will be entitled to raise an invoice for our reasonable processing costs as an interim measure"

We have contacted them asking to close the previous invoices sent, which they did agree, I do not understand why they are progressing further or trying to open a new claim.

Look forward to hearing from you

Thank you for your time

Comment

Hello

I have received three letters from Bank Smart regarding a PPI Claim reference - demanding I provide them with evidence of my settlement amount and date from the bank.

it is also stated: "if you do not provide us with further details we will be entitled to raise an invoice for our reasonable processing costs as an interim measure"

We have contacted them asking to close the previous invoices sent, which they did agree, I do not understand why they are progressing further or trying to open a new claim.

Look forward to hearing from you

Thank you for your time
              Hiya

Yes they agreed to cancel the invoices and some of the outstanding claims but left 13 ongoing claims.

So a couple of questions:

1) Have you ever had any notifications from Lloyds about the result of any claims? (it could have been anytime in the last 2 years)

2) Have you ever had any PPI refunds from Lloyds? (again, it could have been anytime in the last 2 years).

Comment

Hi

There has been no notification regarding any claims or PPI refunds from Lloyds, I can go to the bank to confirm this if needed.

Thank you

Comment

Sorry just to add - Is there any chance we can cancel all the ongoing claims?

Comment

Hi

There has been no notification regarding any claims or PPI refunds from Lloyds, I can go to the bank to confirm this if needed.

Thank you
                    I don't think you should have to. I would email them the following to claims@bank-smart.co.uk

Dear Sirs

I refer to your letters of 9 September in respect of claims no's 485654, 485661 and 485660.

I can assure you that I have not received any communications from Lloyds regarding the above claims, least of all any settlements.

Please provide me with the notification Lloyds provided you that you assert states otherwise.

Kind regards

Comment

Sorry just to add - Is there any chance we can cancel all the ongoing claims?
                      If you cancel they'll charge you for the work they will claim they've done on them. It's best to leave them be for the moment.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X