• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bank smart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank smart

Hi

I'm receiving emails from.bank smart stating that I owe them £480 for a claim dating back to 2014. They state that I have an open claim with them and owe this money as I haven't provided them with requested documents (of which I haven't got). Is there anything I can do prevent this getting any further?

Thanks
    Tags: None

Have they sent this email ?

Dear MXxxcccccxxx

You have 1 or more Bank-Smart invoice(s) outstanding.
    Please visit:
    http://www.bank-smart.co.uk/client_login.aspx
    and enter the details below to check the status of your claim(s) and to make payment of any amount outstanding:

Client ID:5xxxx
    Client Password:Â*TXxxxxx
    For queries or for any further information please emailÂ*support@bank-smart.co.uk

Regards,
    Client Support Manager| Client Support Team
    Bank-Smart Processing Centre

Â*
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Yes, this is the email that I've received.

Comment

Okay, they seem to be doing this to see if you're still 'live' by seeing if you go to log in to the account to view the 'invoice'.

It seems to be so they can send you some further forms to complete and return. Have they sent any forms recently ? Best first step is to send them a Subject Access Request to get hold of all the information they hold about you, so you can see what the invoice might be for, what happened to previous claims and whether you do actually have any obligation to return any further documentation to them.

You can respond to their email asking for your data and can send a letter by post ( eg. Subject Access Request Letter )

Have you moved house since first signing up with them?
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X