• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help with order from court needs to be done in 7 days - Yorkshire Bank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help with order from court needs to be done in 7 days - Yorkshire Bank

update hearing in 2 months time re my application to amend poc so I guess im at same stage as claire was before hearing ie at hearing i need to give case for why this claim should continue and not be struck out Regards Gaz

Comment

Thanks gAZ. have been working on a 'please dont strike me out' application for suewilo v yorkshire so keep an eye there. you need to get that in 14 days before the hearing really......if you want help with yours just shout

Also have a look at claireh's notes shes posted on PCF.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Yes thanks for that will keep an eye on I know mostt of the issues putting meat on the issues is the hard part regards Gaz

Comment

Gaz - someone else is in a similar position to what you were a week or so ago - can you give them a hand ? Blackpool County Court Order received to Strike Out My Claim

Be appreciated
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

will do regards Gaz

Comment

Thanks gaz x
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Have you sorted your submissions for the hearing to strike out the claim ?
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

No was hoping I could "copy " whatever Claire or others were using etc Regards G

Comment

Okay. Where do you stand with your information from the bank?

Do you have all statements / agreements etc from them ?
                    Have you been through them and sorted out instances of specific unfairness ?
                    Are there any special circumstances/issues you have had with this account ?

Hearing end of March ? Have you had an actual order back from the court with the date if so can you type it up on here (or pm me) so I know we are doing the right things and whether you need to enter the actual draft amendments and actual application pre hearing or not ?
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

GAZ - if you are about can you let me know where you are at with sorting out your personal elements of your claim ?
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

have all statements and schedule no special circumstances except snowball effect and lots of charges regards Gaz

Comment

have you got very far on the amended claim ? will be difficult without any individual issues. Am still working on Sue's one but hopefully it will help you once its done and give you some ideas.
                          Last edited by Amethyst; 10th March 2010, 08:39:AM.
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                            have you got very far on the amended claim ? will be difficult without any individual issues. Am still working on Sue's one but hopefully it will help you once its done and give you some ideas.
                            Have you got anything on Sues yet as for individual issues like everyone just snowbal effect no real individual issues bit not 100% sure what youd class as individual issues regards Gaz

Comment

Legal Beagles Consumer Forum
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X