• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Work pension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work pension

I’ve been with my employer for 16 months. He began deducting pension contributions out of my wages in October 2018. I never received any information on who my pension provider was and so didn’t get the chance to opt out if I wanted to. I actually received my welcome pack on January 23rd this year! My pension start date was July 2019 - but I’d already been paying in since October 2018. I’ve checked my pension balance and it is zero. I queried this with my employer, who have said they are paying my money in, in a lump sum. I didn’t believe this to be legal and after talking to colleagues, the same has happened to at least six of them. I have reported my concerns to the pension regulator, as the others have done. I was just wondering if anyone could give me/us legal advice. Thank you.
    Tags: None

I do hope that this was sorted out.
    Last edited by Sam101; 4th February 2022, 20:38:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X