• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

I - Loans Direct refund

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I - Loans Direct refund

I had been assured by the company that I would receive a refund of the £55 fee they took from my account on 20th May 2014, I have not received the refund to date. I am now in the process of sending a complaint form to the Financial Ombudsman.
    I have read somewhere that this company no longer exists and they have never given a refund. Can anyone give me some advise. Thank you.
    Tags: None

Re: I - Loans Direct refund

Hi

I complained to the Financial Ombudsman and they wrote to I loans and I did get a refund a couple of weeks ago.. not sure if that was a coincidence or not.

Comment

Thank you for your help, I am now hopeful that I will get a refund if I persevere.

Comment

Really small mortgage loan volume could be bought by giving a rapid text message for the acceptable loan service. Hence, unpleasant debtors can get the particular urgent mortgage loan volume by using the particular cell phone merely. The actual debtors don't need to worry in any way given that they can certainly fill up the particular loan application form by using depending on the immediate service connected with text lending products BRITISH. Loans for bad credit no guarantor no fees
        http://www.hitloans.co.uk/loans-for-...r-no-fees.html

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X