• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

warning dodgy practice by loan brokers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warning dodgy practice by loan brokers

hello i hope that everyone is having a good week. i have had an interesting one so far. i am now seeing red as i went online recently to inquire about a loan it is a long story but in my research stupidly i put my bank details on an equiry form the t and c s stated no money would be taken out of the account and it was to check indentity. anyhow i guess you can guess what happened next yes they took approx 70 pounds sterling out of my account. when i called them to make a complaint it was laughable the first guy i spoke to kept me hanging on my mobile for so long the battery ran out whilst they played the most awful music which was 10x worse than greensleeves. I like greensleeves but not whilst seething waiting to speak to a manager it does nothing to calm the nerves. rang the next day and spoke to someone else they said a manager would ring me back regarding a refund but it would not happen straight away. then about 15 mins later the same person rang me back it was so obvious it was unreal how could i tell she had an accent an awful welsh one anyone whe laughingly made out to be a manager when 15 mins ago she was just a call centre gal. she asked me to write in and then they would get a manager to call me regarding the refund.

the loan brokers name is loans direct uk i have since researched this company and they apparently do not have a proper trading licence and are basically illegal traders. i have written a letter to trading standards and will be writing to fsa if i dont receive a full refund. i would just like to warn you good people about this company and their dodgy practice.

i believe they are already being investigated by trading standards
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X