• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Travel girl - Hardship claim - offer received

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Travel girl - Hardship claim

Hiya TG,

Sorry but its now the waiting game for you hun, personally I would wait until the end of the month and then send him a nice little reminder.
    You have to remember that he's probably snowed under and although this is extremely important to yourself, that he's got lots of people feeling exactly the same way.
    Try to relax now please.

Comment

hi all tyvm for your replies
      i am sorry i havent been in as i have had probs i was unable to get into hotmail or any of my emails i was connected but couldnt get in to my account so now after a week im back dont know how i did it unless it was msn messing about again well there isnt any update as i havent heard since i posted ronans reply i really thought i would have heard now take care hugs to all
      tg
      x
      ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
      sapphire hello what do i say or put im at a lost end now not knowing what to put as some peeps have heard by now its over 2 weeks
      hugs
      tg
      Last edited by travelgirl; 2nd September 2008, 09:56:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Hiya TG try this, best to keep it short, sweet and straight to the point.

Dear ................

I am sorry to bother you, as I know that you are an extremely busy man, but have you had a chance to look at my case yet, as time is marching on and I am getting desperate now and would appreciate an update as to what stage this is at now.

My details are as follows:

enter your details here, so he knows who he is talking to.

Comment

good morning sapphire tyvvm i will do the letter right now then will be back with the update hugs
          tg

Comment

It appears that Ronan has been advising a few other members that he hopes to be able to respond to some claimants on 5th September, it is Abbey that are being slow in coming back to him.

Go with Sapphy's suggestion and pop Ronan a quick email or letter and keep your fingers crossed for an early response from him.

Budgie

Comment

hi all, tyvm for all your help i have sent ronan the letter and still waiting on a reply like we all are
              i didnt hear about the 5th sept maybe i will hear something doubt it though as there is alot isnt there
              so now i am on the waiting list shall we call it that
              tyvvm
              take care
              hugs
              TG

Comment

Originally posted by travelgirl View Post
                hi all, tyvm for all your help i have sent ronan the letter and still waiting on a reply like we all are
                i didnt hear about the 5th sept maybe i will hear something doubt it though as there is alot isnt there
                so now i am on the waiting list shall we call it that
                tyvvm
                take care
                hugs
                TG

Hiya Travel Girl !

It might be worth a shot in the dark if you ring Ronan direct on this number..020 775 64398 as he may have a bit of news regarding your hardship claim.

Both Outspoken, Tuttsi and myself have all spoken to Ronan himself the last couple of weeks. He has said that he is waiting for a batch of claims from Abbey to come back to him either the end of today or tomorrow. Once he has these in his possession he will either ring or write to all the claimants to let them know what decisions Abbey have made. i e.. refund offer.. stop further charges etc etc.. (I think his intention is to write or call from the 5th September. ) Either way Abbey will be required to help relieve our hardship situation in one way or another under the new waiver terms.

Bf xx

Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum

Comment

hello everyone
                  i got an email on friday but wasnt on pc as puter probs so about teatime yesterday a phone call from toby bond, not a thing from ronan, saying to me that i come under finacial hardship and that abbey have told him that they are willing to pay me 2,026.06p as he aslo mentioned the DJxxxxx order for 3,117.94 with interest and said that now i cannot be certain but 65% is for something abbey has taken? and that this offer although we come inder finacial hardship it is an offer of GOGW not sure where i go from here he said i can contacted him when we have made a dession hugs
                  TG

Comment

wow great news hunny xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you accept the £2026 hardship offer it won't prejudice the rest of your claim so that will carry on when the test case is over. You leave it with the court then when you work out a final settlement of the claim you will just take off the 2026 from that figure.

65% is quite standard for hardship payouts from Abbey.
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Excellent news TG.

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well done Travelgirl

Excellent news
                        Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Originally posted by travelgirl View Post
                          hello everyone
                          i got an email on friday but wasnt on pc as puter probs so about teatime yesterday a phone call from toby bond, not a thing from ronan, saying to me that i come under finacial hardship and that abbey have told him that they are willing to pay me 2,026.06p as he aslo mentioned the DJxxxxx order for 3,117.94 with interest and said that now i cannot be certain but 65% is for something abbey has taken? and that this offer although we come inder finacial hardship it is an offer of GOGW not sure where i go from here he said i can contacted him when we have made a dession hugs
                          TG
                          Well done TG I am so pleased for you.

That is the same as me 65%. I accepted my offer immediately when Ronan called me on Friday, as he told me that this figure was not negotiable. He also told me it would not prejudice my claim for the future. So now it is up to you whether you accept it or not.

<<<<hugs>>>>>

xx

Comment

• Re: Travel girl - Hardship claim - offer received

Well done hun ((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))

Comment

Well done

after all this time! This is a great result.

Told you it would be worth it in the end! Hope you tell the other site how much help you got here

Worth all the hard work.

Congratulations

Scooby
                              "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

aw thankyou all so very much okay um off to talk with hubby
                                tyvvm for all your help everyone will be back when i decide
                                hugs
                                take care
                                TG
                                ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                                well done hun congratulations
                                i didnt know i could claim the rest when the decission is made do i tell them when i phone?
                                not sure
                                ty
                                hugs TG
                                Last edited by travelgirl; 9th September 2008, 19:16:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X