• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help please Woolwich/Barclays **offer received**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Help please Woolwich/Barclays

Ta sugar xxx be easier to move forwards knowing your current position
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I am earning more money now and trying to pay all bills on time but I have mortgage arrears, letters from the baliff for council tax, ccj for water rates, numerous other ccjs and I owe friends on their credit cards that I used to pay off some debts and thought that it would only be for a short period but now over a year later I have only been paying the interest and still owe just as much. This can't go on and Barclays are not listening

Comment

morning all I have spoken AGAIN with barclays the hardship dept are having an emergency so have closed for today but people today were a tad more helpful and I now know Chris is dealing with my claim and the dept telephone numbers are 08453000442 and 08453001592 and the chap I spoke to said barclays ARE now dealing with the hardship claims

Comment

Hi Amethyst I will try to post my I&E sheet after work today. Barclays are not playing ball I do beleive I now need a letter for the FOS as my first telephone conversation with Barclays which they have put as my first contact concerning hardship was on 22nd June way past the guide of 8 weeks and guess what it is just about to be looked at by barclays when they said they had received it yesterday I said I had a letter from8th Sept saying it was being looked at THEN. Even the adviser from Barclays yesteray said I should contact the FOS PLEASE HELP someone

Comment

Kim, why don't you do as suggested in your post #61 by the Judge.

He told you at the time to fill out the relevant form to have your stay lifted and that was in February.

Comment

Hi Amy to be truthful I was scared and the person who was dealing with it has moved to Germany so I am trying to get all my paperwork back and I also thought we would have a decision by now! Sorry if I have been a bit slack but i always bury my head in the sand thats how I got hear and to be fair I don't think the courts are doing much are they?

Comment

But the Judge asked you to fill out the forms, back in February. So quite clearly he was prepared to do "something".
                You can't "bury" your head in the sand over court claims. As Cet would say "this is litigation not therapy"

I can understand you being scared, but you have all the help you need on here.

So get the papaerwork pronto.
                Last edited by Xena; 23rd September 2008, 22:48:PM.

Comment

Hi Skintkim,

See Amethyst's post ( 119 ) on this thread.

This clearly indicates the best course of action for you to follow from this point forward.

Follow that advice and we will hopefully all then be able to help you progress your claim to give you the end result that you require.

I have actually read through this entire thread this evening and it is clear that you have received loads and loads of advice along the way. However it is also clear that you do not always seem to follow that advice so your claim just seems to go round and round in circles.

I appreciate that you are scared and worried about how things might develop. But I can assure you that nothing bad will happen to you and no one on this site is going to suggest that you do something that will put you at any risk.

We all want to assist you in getting this claim sorted.

As a site we have been having lots of success recently with people's claims under hardship, we want you to join that club of succesful Claimants.

Please help us to help you by following the advice that you are offered.

Regards
                  Budgie xx

Amethyst's post is repeated below for reference :-

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Amethyst
                  Okay - Can you update me the full status of the claim in court . Did you return the info they asked you to ? we can try and pick this up again to push barclays hand depending on where it is at.

You have sent the IE sheet in to Barclays, have you put a copy on here or can you email me a copy amethyst@legalbeagles.info ......

We can do another stronger letter and enclose a revised POC for the court claim etc.

And no not a lot of people are getting anywhere with Barclays hardship. they are claiming the press are misrepresenting the banking code ffs.

Hi hunny.

Can you email a copy of your IE to amethyst@legalbeagles.info. Then we can do a stronger letter and revised POC /application for stay lift ready for court to send off to barclays a few days before to give them a kick in the nuts.

Ame
                  xxx

Comment

For reference the February thing is out of time so we are best starting fresh. We have already discussed the request the Judge made with Kim.

Do need the IE honey if you had chance to do it last night
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

• Re: Millie Cat v Barclays. Hardship Claim

OMG I can't believe it just had a call from Ian at Barclays £8200.87 will be paid into my account within 7 days as gesture of goodwill because of my Financial Hardship. Perseverance does work. I can sleep tonight.

Comment

Excellent news Kim xx

Comment

I very nearly cried. Do you think its nearly coming to a close now?

Comment

Fantastic news Kim - your hard work paid off and should now give some encouragement to Millie.

xx

Comment

Thats fantastic news Kim,
                              I'm so pleased for you,
                              Now you can start getting your life back on track.
                              x x x x x x x x x x

Lets hope they help me too.
                              Do you think i should start bugging them now its been a week since they recived my letter.
                              x x x Millie Cat x x x

Got 75% of my OverDraft Charges back, yerrrr.

Treat others with the same Care and Respect
                              As you would wish others to treat you.

Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum.

Comment

Originally posted by skintkim View Post
                                OMG I can't believe it just had a call from Ian at Barclays £8200.87 will be paid into my account within 7 days as gesture of goodwill because of my Financial Hardship. Perseverance does work. I can sleep tonight.

Fantastic news Kim and very well done. Is there any chance you could update your own thread with this news and possibly fill in any missing bits.
                                It's just that many threads are left with no ending, your's has a perfect ending and should be shown. Here is a link
                                http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ead.php?t=2112

Thanks Enaid x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X