• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Where do you start??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you start??

Hi everyone.

This is a very stressed out mummy who works with hubby with a small Ltd company.
    our credit rating is shot to pieces by not being able to take a salary for over 10 months.

we have almost managed to sort out some benefits & living on those on a predicted income of £10k (good old tax credits) of course no sign of actually getting anything out & probably will have to find something else to pump in!!

I've just downloaded the income & expenditure spreadsheet the question is
    do i put down actual income (which I think we should excluding my sons dla) should carers allowance come into play?

we deff come under the hardship rules as this situation hasn't been caused by ourselves. we have been slightly hit by the downturn but been stitched up by ex staff & ex director steeling stock breaking every piece of equipment we need damaging company cars stealing work whilst still employed jobs on the side and setting up their new company breaking an eu trade mark in the process.
    at one point I was still wondering if my marriage would survive it .

of course i have natwest bank hassling plus loads of credit cards which we can no longer pay for (which all the money has gone into the business)

we switched to the good old coop for a bank account which at least allows what money we have coming in to be ours!!

we cannot go br as we have a house which was signed over by ex for security for disabled son

this is the 2nd step forward on a long road to recovery!!

Re: Where do you start??

Aww Hugs x

Welcome to beagles xx

Just wrote you a great long reply then deleted it by mistake Who are you claiming hardship against?

Have a read of my thread, its not in the hardship forum...it kind of covers everything from start to nearly finish Legal Beagles

First you need to write a letter requesting hardship help, describe indetail everything thats going on, list your arrears and where possible provide photocopies of bills and late payments ect You will also need to include an IE sheet with it.

Before you send it post the letter here (no personal info) and we can help you go through it x
    Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
    Me VS Abbey Win
    BIL HSBC Credit Card
    BIL EGG
    BIL HSBC Loan
    BIL PPI Win

Comment

good old natwest hubby joined the account about 2 years ago I've been with them for 20 years!!

we've moved every source of money to our coopp account but still they keep adding the charges

loz

Comment

My claim is also with Natwest, Im at the end now just waiting for an offer and some money

The address to write to is:

Customer Response Services Unit
        1st Floor
        Drummond House
        1 Redheughs Avenue
        Edinburgh
        EH12 9JN

Took me several attempts and lots of help from here to get my letter right, I then sent and IE from here, which natwest ignored and sent me one of their own IE's. I have attached a natwest IE for you might speed things up if you can do send in their IE straight up x

have a look at this as well its really helpfull Guide to Claiming Hardship - updated February 2009 - Legal Beagles

xx

Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
        Me VS Abbey Win
        BIL HSBC Credit Card
        BIL EGG
        BIL HSBC Loan
        BIL PPI Win

Comment

Can I just check, is are these charges on a personal account or a business account?
          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Hi natwest is personal

barclays on our ltd co know how hard its been but charging us loads of charges to get cash out for staff salaries against uncleared cheques has been horrendous

Comment

I am afraid at present that business charges will be thrown out of court and usually costs awarded against you.

The personal account by the sounds of it you should qualify for hardship. You will receive some very good advice here.
              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X