• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

6+ years claim **** Offer Received ****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 6+ years claim

Brilliant news Archer!!

This is the first one I've heard of with any success with hardship from Natwest
    Is no longer here

Comment

:O really? i didnt know that!! i must be in a terrible financial situation then ....
      thanks wendy
      xx

Comment

Well done Archer xxx
        Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
        Me VS Abbey Win
        BIL HSBC Credit Card
        BIL EGG
        BIL HSBC Loan
        BIL PPI Win

Comment

Excellent news archer, apologies for not reading the whole of the thread, but were pre 6 charges in with the settlement?
          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Fantastic news Archer, well done you.

Out of interest how many years in total did you claim!

What is the total of your claim without the interest.

x

Comment

tools there were more than 6 yrs ago charges
              tuttsi this is my 2nd claim to them ..i won one the yr before last.. they continued to pile charges soooo i claimed again! they promptly shut my account down as they do!the earliest charge is from 1999 (ssshhh dont tell anyone!)
              the charges without interest is £1569.50
              im hoping they give me an offer of enough to help with some urgent bills
              the good thing is they acted really fast after the phone call which was the day b4 yesterday i hope the offer comes just as quickly ....

Comment

Hi Archer well done with your recent hardship claim with the natwest. I put in a hardship claim about the same time as you at the beginning of January and they've just requested all my bills. Hopefully they wont reject my claim :tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Have you had your offer letter yet?

Comment

Re: 6+ years claim ****SUCCESS****

Hi Archer,

Congrats on your good news Im really pleased for you , lets hope some more of us get good news soon
                  'Be Traist'

Comment

no ive had no offer yet, im hoping it turns up this week.
                    i put my bills in then about 3-4 weeks later got a call then the following day i got the letter saying the offer was on the way .. so hopefully struggling mum yours wont be far behind!!
                    thanks hoops i hope everyone starts hearing something in light of the OFT case it would mean a better yr especially with the lack of cash all round
                    xx

Comment

Sorry archer but I am a little confused (its not difficult LOL), but your thread title says 6+ years claim ****SUCCESS**** but you say in your post above that you have not had an offer yet only a letter saying an offer was being sent.

Therefore would I be right in thinking that you don't know the amount of the offer yet?

If this is the case then how would you know they are agreeing to all of the charges, some of which are outside the 6 year period?

Or am I missing something due to only reading the last few posts of your thread?

Just curious mate.

Comment

Originally posted by archer_66 View Post
                        no ive had no offer yet, im hoping it turns up this week.
                        i put my bills in then about 3-4 weeks later got a call then the following day i got the letter saying the offer was on the way .. so hopefully struggling mum yours wont be far behind!!
                        thanks hoops i hope everyone starts hearing something in light of the OFT case it would mean a better yr especially with the lack of cash all round
                        xx

Hi, I did get what I think is probably the same/similar letter to you at the end of last week, I posted on Hardship claims, it will be interesting to know if yours was exactly the same as they have said they wont be charging me until the end of the test case in my letter. You're probably a couple of days in front of me with our claims so looking forward to hearing what they offer you.

Comment

Tanz, you are right i have no idea how much theyre offering , im still waiting to hear off them ,wish theyd hurry up,theyve said i am a hardship case and an offer will be sent ...
                          the success was added when i logged on last..... im no wiser than you

Comment

Re: 6+ years claim ****Waiting For Offer****

Altered for you for now.
                            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

haha thank you!!
                              xx
                              but the fact theyve accepted a hardship claim is quite a victory
                              onwards and upwards as they say!!

Comment

the letter they sent to me was as follows strugglingmum
                                i have received your application for financial hardship consideration in relation to your claim for a refund of bank charges.
                                i write to advise that your claim has been accepted and that the interest on your current acoount has been frozen and that recovery action has been suspended pending the outcome of the OFT court case.
                                you will shortly receive an offer letter from the cusstomer relations unit in edinburgh.should you wish to accept this offer please sign and return your acceptance form...............

ive just phoned them to see why i havent received the offer yet and was told they have a backlog of claims theyre going through and if after a month i have heard anything im to call them back and theyll email the department.... so much for hardship .... cos apparently the one before my name on her system was accepted as hardship in november last yr and got her chq in feb just gone!!! how can it be classed as hardship if they think we can wait 3-4 months for money?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X