• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lloyds Tsb hardship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds Tsb hardship

Hi all

Back last month i sent TSB a letter requestiong bank charges back for my parents under financial hardship , i sent documentation of redundancy , job seakers allowance and and an income and expenditure form.

After no response or acknowlagement i have phoned them today and spoke to 2 members of their team who forcfully told me Lloyds TSB position is they are "looking at the hardship cases under the waver but the are not paying any financial help out because they dont have to " so even financial hardship cases are not having any help.

I advised them that i have filled out the ombudsmans letter as i feel they are not dealing with the complaint as they should and the exact words were " you can send it off but we will still not get anything as they dont have to "

Any one else had this response??
    LLyods are being very very difficult!!

Sarah x

Re: llyods Tsb hardship

Hi Sarah

Please take a look in are hardship successes found here http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...play.php?f=222 there are some Lloyds ones which I belive they paid out. You may even find a phone number of someone who might be more helpfull.

You would also need a final letter from Lloyds showing that this is their final response for the FOS to take this up for you.

If you need more help... just ask.

Tuttsi

Comment

Lloyds, hardship and the waiver ..... - Legal Beagles

x
      Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
      Me VS Abbey Win
      BIL HSBC Credit Card
      BIL EGG
      BIL HSBC Loan
      BIL PPI Win

Comment

I also had a similar letter to this and I called this number..... 01264 725214
        which is Andover I believe, I again explained the situation and asked the lady to explain to me how she though that I was NOT experiencing financial hardship, she agreed I was, but refused to put it in writing, stating she would update the notes, so I left it 24 hours and wrote another letter the same as previous (requesting my charges back under financial hardship) and told them to refer to my notes..... Nothing!!!
        I then sent a "speedy settlement" letter to them (you can find these here on legal beagles) and stated that if they were prepared to settle in a speedy way (lol) it would be cheaper than me dragging it through the courts to which if they lost they would be liable for a lot more expense.... They settled the next day! and put it straight in my account to apply to my overdraft and charges.
        I have lots of numbers, so give me a shout, don't deal with customer services on the main number as you'll be lucky to get someone English, and you want to deal with Andover as they work the Financial Hardship team.
        Thriftkitten....
        Found roaming around in the dark, worried and stressed, guided to success with helpful hands by LB VIP members.

Comment

Re: Lloyds Tsb hardship

Hi Thriftkitten

I wanted to say thank you for your post . i have called that numbr yesterday and the response was very poor and actually rude. need to call back today to see if i can have a clouser letter. i do like the idea of the speedy settlement letter , which i will look further into. thanks again

sarah x

Comment

UPDATE:

Spent another 3 hours being passed from pillar to post with still no response , No one is willing to even give me a clouser letter to say they wont give money back. also today they have now decided conveniantly that they did not recive my latest request for money back under financial hardship( even though it was sent to my Branch by recorded delivery)and they only have the one from last year! Feel like i am banging my head against a brick wall!!
            Ended up speaking to my branch manager who is now finding the same as myself as he is being passed from pillar to post !! and not getting any response !!!

And this is a bank who the goverment have bailed out with tax payers money what a waste !

Sarah x

Comment

thriftkittens letters - Legal Beagles and Legal Beagles

bear in mind she was in severe hardship and then flooded out of her house and living in a b&b with her kids at the time she sent that letter.

As per the post Mochamoo linked to Lloyds are very very hard nuts to crack and your circumstances have to be severe (to the point of being evicted/reposessed) before they will help.

You should try quote this bit at them and show evidence / outline how it applies
              v. Firms to provide a range of measures to support customers, and to treat them positively and sympathetically. These might include; help and guidance about
              dealing with FD and avoiding charges; suspending collections and recoveries activity; suspending the accrual of further interest and charges; and a consideration of a refund of charges, in particular where the charges may have added to the FD during, or immediately before, the period of FD. The rationale for why a particular level of refund has been given should be documented and clearly explained to the complainant.
              If you'd like some help with letters etc we need to see your IE sheet and know a bit more of your circumstances.

I wouldnt worry about the closure letter - you have been past your 8 weeks.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X