• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

** SUCCESS ***Yet more charges - full refund hardship :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Yet more charges

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
    Letter just arrived, dated 11th September.

The didn't make a decision in a week that bloke fibbed to Nattie. They did however respond to me a week after my letter arrived.
    Timescales are always based on the number of complaints that are received and the information to be able to make a decision so if it was dated 11th September then I would expect them to have a decision by 18th September ie this week. He was merely giving me the information that was passed onto him so I wouldn't say he lied merely that it was the information that was given to him by the team that deal with financial hardship.

Comment

Mocha this is the email addy which Ame said to write to us well brian.hartzer@rbs.co.uk
      Last edited by TUTTSI; 15th September 2009, 18:50:PM. Reason: changed to .co.uk cause that is correct

Comment

could be .co.uk (was only guessing)
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

guessed wrong it is .com

Comment

Nattie this is the email address you PM'd me some months ago which was used for Enaids lads claim:-mailto:stephen.hester.co.uk which as you can see is co.uk, presumably it would be the same for Brian Hartzer.

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
              Nattie this is the email address you PM'd me some months ago which was used for Enaids lads claim:-mailto:stephen.hester.co.uk which as you can see is co.uk, presumably it would be the same for Brian Hartzer.
              :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

ooops......

Comment

Natwest are taking the ****ing ****

My account has been forwarded to collections from the hardship assessors and they want me to send every again for the 4th ****ing time.
                Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
                Me VS Abbey Win
                BIL HSBC Credit Card
                BIL EGG
                BIL HSBC Loan
                BIL PPI Win

Comment

Calmed down a bit now.

I will write back to the Collections department and give the a bill by bill break down of my expenses and inundate them with every single penny i have ever spent. I will also get them to put collections on hold till I have appealled the hardship decision

I have already sent Natwest an IE form with a breakdown of every single thing we have coming in and going out I have sent them copies of everything, and until recently everything went in and out of that bloody account anyway so it all tallies I don't see what their problem is, I will write to them and appeal the decision.

My Hardship Claim
                  Me VS Abbey Win
                  BIL HSBC Credit Card
                  BIL EGG
                  BIL HSBC Loan
                  BIL PPI Win

Comment

Further your letter dated 18/09/09 I have enclosed a complete breakdown of the information you asked for. I would also like to point out that the hardship claim is for myself AND my partner (and joint account holder) XXXXX, I would also like to point out that I have now provided this information four times and really don’t understand why Natwest departments find it so difficult to communicate with one another.
                    Breakdown:
                    Income
                    1.Payslip for XXXXX this is our total income, I am not entitled to any benefits and my total income is £0. Our combined income is: £2617.00. You can check the income on our account to confirm this.
                    Fares / Motoring
                    1.Direct Line Car Insurance £44.55 Again this can be checked against our bank account and previous letters sent to Natwest.
                    2.Competition car insurance, £81.72
                    3.Car tax for the two cars is: £22.50 per month
                    4. Fuel for the two cars per month is between £170 and £250

Repairs and Home Upkeep
                    1.Repairs and general upkeep to the house normally average out at about £100 a month including patching holes in the roof that desperately needs replacing, repairing our old appliances and furniture, constantly having to buy light bulbs for downstairs as at least 3 blow every month, as we have a problem with our electric but can not afford to get them fixed.We also have leaks in the garage which is soaking through the floor this means redoing the floor and repairing the roof and filling holes in the walls. Garden expenses such as having to repair the 80ft fence (our responsibility) which cost about £500, we also have to keep on top of the guttering which needs constant patching together until we can afford to replace it. Winter time we have the additional cost of having the chimney swept to keep down our fuel bills which we are already in arrears in. I have no idea how to provide you with proof of this.
                    2.Mortgage repayments : £1329.50 Again this can be confirmed by looking at our bank account
                    3.Household Insurance: £45.85

Credit Cards
                    Lloyds Credit card: 2 months in arrears now sent to Debt Collector
                    Egg Credit Card 1: 2 months in arrears, card now cancelled by issuer and with internal collections
                    Capitol One 1: 1 month in complete arrears one month partial payment
                    Egg Credit Card 2: 1 month arrears, card has been cancelled by issuer
                    Capitol One 2: 1 month full arrears 1 partial payment
                    Tesco Card: Currently Up to date but maxed
                    Other debts
                    Pet Plan: 2 months in arrears now been cancelled
                    Electric: 2 months arrears
                    Gas 2 months arrears
                    AA: 2 months arrears
                    Car Insurance 1: 1 month arrears
                    Car insurance 2: 1 month in arrears
                    Denplan: 2 months in arrears now cancelled
                    DFS: 1 month in arrears
                    Sky TV: 1 month in arrears
                    Be Internet: 1 month arrears
                    Vodafone: 2 months arrears, now disconnected

As you will see from my income and expenditure form I have a monthly deficit made worse by Natwests charges. I would ask that you place all charges and interest on hold whilst I appeal the decision on my hardship case.
                    £917 of my £1000 overdraft is made up of charges and I have placed this account indispute until I am refunded my charges in full or the end of the test case which ever is sooner.

My Hardship Claim
                    Me VS Abbey Win
                    BIL HSBC Credit Card
                    BIL EGG
                    BIL HSBC Loan
                    BIL PPI Win

Comment

Ive added the following to the bottom of my letter to the collections dept.

I have where applicable enclosed documentary evidence of the above, I do believe it would have been just as easy to look at our account to see this as you will note that all income and expenditure has been going through that account and you will also note all the bounced DD’s and arrears.
                      Due to NatWest’s excessive charging regime we have now gone beyond financial hardship and are looking at IVA’s and Bankruptcy. If we had not been charged all the excessive charges then we would still be keeping our heads above water, the blame for our current financial situation lies squarely at the feet of Natwest. £917 worth of charges in less than 70 days is outrageous and we have been forced to open a basic account with another bank just so we can afford to eat, this is not the way banks should work.

I trust I will not have to send my details in for a fifth time?

I look forward to your speedy resolution in this matter.

My Hardship Claim
                      Me VS Abbey Win
                      BIL HSBC Credit Card
                      BIL EGG
                      BIL HSBC Loan
                      BIL PPI Win

Comment

Moch why don't you email it to the Chef Exec as well?
                        Is no longer here

Comment

I did emailed hester got a mail back saying they are looking into my complaint....

My Hardship Claim
                          Me VS Abbey Win
                          BIL HSBC Credit Card
                          BIL EGG
                          BIL HSBC Loan
                          BIL PPI Win

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
                            I did emailed hester got a mail back saying they are looking into my complaint....
                            They should not have put this to collections when you have submitted a hardship claim. I would definately do what Wendy has suggested send a further email to the CEO with an update advising him that they have now passed your account to the collections department and ask him now to look at this as a matter of great urgency.

Someone will correct me if I am wrong but they should not be chasing you under the FSA waiver rules whilst you have already informed them that you are suffering financial hardship.

Good luck hun
                            Tuttsi xx

Comment

I do believe that once an account is in dispute, thats its a no no to chase for the money anyway, perhaps it would be wise to remind them of that fact too.
                              If they did go as far as taking you to court I believe that you could do a counterclaim and boy wouldn't that POC of yours look good, it would truly show them for what they are.
                              In the meantime I'd do as suggested previously, keep writing to whom ever you can think of at the top and send a copy of it to the prats that are persecuting you.

Comment

Sigh of relief this morning money went into the new account, been worried the last few days that it would go into the old account.

My Hardship Claim
                                Me VS Abbey Win
                                BIL HSBC Credit Card
                                BIL EGG
                                BIL HSBC Loan
                                BIL PPI Win

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X