• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

** SUCCESS ***Yet more charges - full refund hardship :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yet more charges

A few posts ago you mentioned there was nowhere for you to include your non-priority debts on the form Natwest sent, there is no reason that you cannot complete the MAT CFS sheet we use, that should be perfectly acceptable to them.
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
      A few posts ago you mentioned there was nowhere for you to include your non-priority debts on the form Natwest sent, there is no reason that you cannot complete the MAT CFS sheet we use, that should be perfectly acceptable to them.
      Errm whats that and where is it???
      Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
      Me VS Abbey Win
      BIL HSBC Credit Card
      BIL EGG
      BIL HSBC Loan
      BIL PPI Win

Comment

This one - http://www.moneyadvicetrust.org/imag...%2007%2009.xls

much better to use IMO.

We're in middle of switching the LB IE sheet to that one as its more accepted by the banks/creditors and we can easily check on overspends/budgeting and give better guidance.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ohhh I thought it was something I had missed out lol MAT CFS sounded very technical lol I sent LB IE sheet into them each time I sent a letter so they have 3 copies of it and will now have their one.... I did a continuation sheet and made a list of all my arrears on that.

My Hardship Claim
          Me VS Abbey Win
          BIL HSBC Credit Card
          BIL EGG
          BIL HSBC Loan
          BIL PPI Win

Comment

Ok So I posted it on 1st sent it recorded, Natts said I should get a decision in 5 days so do you think I should call them on Tuesday or leave it till they contact me?

My Hardship Claim
            Me VS Abbey Win
            BIL HSBC Credit Card
            BIL EGG
            BIL HSBC Loan
            BIL PPI Win

Comment

acknowledgement in 5 days, decision within 8 weeks
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

acknowledgement in 5 days, decision within 8 weeks

Thought it was rather quick.

Originally posted by natweststaffmember View Post
                Yep it most certainly is

If you sent in the stuff then it should take 1 week to make a decision, so income and expenditure, notices of arrears, etc,etc,

My Hardship Claim
                Me VS Abbey Win
                BIL HSBC Credit Card
                BIL EGG
                BIL HSBC Loan
                BIL PPI Win

Comment

"If all relevant information is received with the Income & Expenditure form, a decision will be made within 5 business days of the Income & Expenditure being received in our Collections Centre."

The above is what I was given by RBS Group. Obviously that timescale can change if not enough information is there.

Comment

Opps checked my credit file today... in 2 months I've dropped from 800 odd to 256

My Hardship Claim
                    Me VS Abbey Win
                    BIL HSBC Credit Card
                    BIL EGG
                    BIL HSBC Loan
                    BIL PPI Win

Comment

• Re: Yet more charges

Ok last months charges have been added today.

Interest 12.26
                      CHG 28
                      Unpaid item fee £190
                      GTE Card PYMET 35

Total Charges this month £253 plus interest of £12.26

Charges for last 3 months now stands at £917
                      Last edited by Mochamoo; 1st October 2009, 00:55:AM.

My Hardship Claim
                      Me VS Abbey Win
                      BIL HSBC Credit Card
                      BIL EGG
                      BIL HSBC Loan
                      BIL PPI Win

Comment

******s
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hiya hun

Thats a fair whack being taken in charges when you have not got it :tinysmile_cry_t:.

Have you phoned them and told them you are enduring financial hardship and ask them to freeze the charges whilst you are being assessed for hardship and see what they say. You never know they might assist you

Good luck
                          Tuttsixx

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                            Hiya hun

Thats a fair whack being taken in charges when you have not got it :tinysmile_cry_t:.

Have you phoned them and told them you are enduring financial hardship and ask them to freeze the charges whilst you are being assessed for hardship and see what they say. You never know they might assist you

Good luck
                            Tuttsixx
                            Great minds think alike Am on hold for them now....
                            ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                            Computer says no, computer says our charges are fair and lawfull......
                            Last edited by Mochamoo; 15th September 2009, 10:49:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Hardship Claim
                            Me VS Abbey Win
                            BIL HSBC Credit Card
                            BIL EGG
                            BIL HSBC Loan
                            BIL PPI Win

Comment

Letter just arrived, dated 11th September.

Thank you for returning your completed customer financial statement.

We are currently reviewing the extent of your financial position with regards to your hardship claim. We will contact you shortly regarding the outcome of our investigation.

The didn't make a decision in a week that bloke fibbed to Nattie. They did however respond to me a week after my letter arrived.

My Hardship Claim
                              Me VS Abbey Win
                              BIL HSBC Credit Card
                              BIL EGG
                              BIL HSBC Loan
                              BIL PPI Win

Comment

• OK hun, did you speak to the person that wrote that letter that arrived dated 11th September or to customer services.

Also, if you call again you may get someone more sypathetic, try a few tears etc....say you have not got enough money for basics let alone charges. It has been known in the past for banks to freeze bank charges whilst they are completing their assessment, I think it is a matter of luck on who you get. If this fails an email to the CEO would be in order explaining the situation in PIL on how you are strugling and that you have asked for your charges to be frozen whilst they are assessing you as you are in dia straits etc etc...

email addy for CEO mailto:stephen.hester@rbs.co.uk

also you may want to look at Enaids lads post, she had a result from the CEO and their is a letter in there. http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ead.php?t=4631

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
                                Letter just arrived, dated 11th September
                                The didn't make a decision in a week that bloke fibbed to Nattie. They did however respond to me a week after my letter arrived.
                                Last edited by TUTTSI; 15th September 2009, 12:44:PM. Reason: added CEO email addy+ link

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X