• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

** SUCCESS ***Yet more charges - full refund hardship :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yet more charges

Its credit report, credit file, credit score - checkmyfile I have the full whack deal all three reports plus scoring, its 14.95 a quarter but I like being able to see what's going on and to have it all in PIL
    Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
    Me VS Abbey Win
    BIL HSBC Credit Card
    BIL EGG
    BIL HSBC Loan
    BIL PPI Win

Comment

Really getting cross with Natwest now.

They have ignored my first and second letter and I know I only send it two days ago but nothing on my third letter either.

The Edinburgh address is the right one to send it to isn't it?

My Hardship Claim
      Me VS Abbey Win
      BIL HSBC Credit Card
      BIL EGG
      BIL HSBC Loan
      BIL PPI Win

Comment

Yep it most certainly is

If you sent in the stuff then it should take 1 week to make a decision, so income and expenditure, notices of arrears, etc,etc,

Comment

If you sent in the stuff then it should take 1 week to make a decision, so income and expenditure, notices of arrears, etc,etc,
          So I should have had an acknowledgement and a decision by now.......grrrrrr

My Hardship Claim
          Me VS Abbey Win
          BIL HSBC Credit Card
          BIL EGG
          BIL HSBC Loan
          BIL PPI Win

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
            So I should have had an acknowledgement and a decision by now.......grrrrrr
            Recorded delivery jobbie?

Comment

No couldn't afford it.

My Hardship Claim
              Me VS Abbey Win
              BIL HSBC Credit Card
              BIL EGG
              BIL HSBC Loan
              BIL PPI Win

Comment

I use checkmyfile too! My credit score went from the highest one (is it about 1500?) to 337 within 2 months! Soul destroying at the time... x
                :beagle:My threads :- UCA (Amex) : Moorcroft (Goldfish) : Cabot : Marlins : Shas v A&L & the world : Capital One : Direct Legal Collections...Egg, CO : Nationwide : Co-Op

Comment

1 month after I first wrote to Natwest I have received an acknowledgement and one of their IE forms. Will post it first thing Tuesday Special delivery me thinks.

The IE form has been put in my name, should I change it to be both of our names or leave it as it is?

My Hardship Claim
                  Me VS Abbey Win
                  BIL HSBC Credit Card
                  BIL EGG
                  BIL HSBC Loan
                  BIL PPI Win

Comment

Leave it as it is and include household income.

Comment

My Hardship Claim
                      Me VS Abbey Win
                      BIL HSBC Credit Card
                      BIL EGG
                      BIL HSBC Loan
                      BIL PPI Win

Comment

Is there an NWB number on that form?

Comment

yes scribbled out

It doesnt give me anywhere to put my non priority arrears... or maybe I should just bounce the mortgage to make em happy

My Hardship Claim
                          Me VS Abbey Win
                          BIL HSBC Credit Card
                          BIL EGG
                          BIL HSBC Loan
                          BIL PPI Win

Comment

Blimmin hell Mocha how do you manage.

I have checked the additions and they were fine. There are a few things that stood out for me.

I would have thought that this sheet should just be headed up in your name, but obviously you should include your partners details as you have done.

1. Overdraft £1000, you are stating that this is being repaid monthly?

2. Loan £311 is this anything to do with your creditors? just trying to make sure that this is not included twice.

3. Telephone & mobile and travel & motoring seems a tad high? just my opinion. But maybe that is something more to do with your partner's job... and this should be explained in your letter when you send in this I&E.

Tutts xx

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post

I have checked the additions and they were fine. There are a few things that stood out for me.

I would have thought that this sheet should just be headed up in your name, but obviously you should include your partners details as you have done.

1. Overdraft £1000, you are stating that this is being repaid monthly? ever month it goes to zero again and every month we max it out and go wayyyyy over the limit again

2. Loan £311 is this anything to do with your creditors? just trying to make sure that this is not included twice. 311 is natwest loan... it asked me to put loans and thats the only loan so i put it down... should i not put it in?

3. Telephone & mobile and travel & motoring seems a tad high? just my opinion. But maybe that is something more to do with your partner's job... and this should be explained in your letter when you send in this I&E. phone is my mobile35, OH's mobile 22 ish per month and home phone 17 per month... motoring is the car insurance mine and oh's and petrol....he is in all but name a travelling sales man

Tutts xx

thank you, I dont want to get this worng but forms really really confuse me... always panic when I have to fill forms in

My Hardship Claim
                              Me VS Abbey Win
                              BIL HSBC Credit Card
                              BIL EGG
                              BIL HSBC Loan
                              BIL PPI Win

Comment

Originally Posted by TUTTSI

1. Overdraft £1000, you are stating that this is being repaid monthly? ever month it goes to zero again and every month we max it out and go wayyyyy over the limit again Then you are right to include it.

2. Loan £311 is this anything to do with your creditors? just trying to make sure that this is not included twice. 311 is natwest loan... it asked me to put loans and thats the only loan so i put it down... should i not put it in? No that is OK I was just making sure it was not one of the other amounts you had put down. So yes you are right.

3. Telephone & mobile and travel & motoring seems a tad high? just my opinion. But maybe that is something more to do with your partner's job... and this should be explained in your letter when you send in this I&E. phone is my mobile35, OH's mobile 22 ish per month and home phone 17 per month... motoring is the car insurance mine and oh's and petrol....he is in all but name a travelling sales man Does he claim any of this back from his company/Employer ie petrol, phone, if he does then a note of what he reclaims should be made and only the net amount included on the sheet.
                                Tutts xx

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
                                thank you, I dont want to get this worng but forms really really confuse me... always panic when I have to fill forms in
                                I was just double checking TBVH, this now seems fine with me but I am sure Ame will cast her eye over it also.

Tutts

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X