• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

** SUCCESS ***Yet more charges - full refund hardship :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yet more charges

I know everyone is trying to help and I do appreciate it, I really do and I am really sorry if I get snappy.
    Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
    Me VS Abbey Win
    BIL HSBC Credit Card
    BIL EGG
    BIL HSBC Loan
    BIL PPI Win

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
      I know everyone is trying to help and I do appreciate it, I really do and I am really sorry if I get snappy.
      Don't apologise for being snappy or otherwise. Things are rough and so that means we will throw everything into the mix. OK, have you dealt with those miserable buggers at Birmingham Collections yet?

Anyway of getting into a payment plan with them for at least 6 months?

Comment

It does not matter if your mortgage company is not part of a government scheme they are still supposed to help you if you are in hardship.

Most mortgages you do not have to pay by DD - you can pay by cheque or by post etc .

If there is light at the end of the tunnel with regards to part time job /and or your interest rate reducing then they may consider giving you one months payment break to be paid back at a later date so that you can get yourselves straight if you have an emergency situtation. Or maybe make a part payment for one or two months.

I am only mentioning this as a last resort as I realise you are in a desperate situation and your mortgage is the most importatant payment - but there are times that you need help with say the car or petrol to enable you to work or look for jobs and I know you are sensible enough to prioritise what is most urgent.

If you need help with a letter to your mortgage company let me know.
        "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Regarding council tax - is it really cheaper to pay it by direct debit ?
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I pay ours by BACS and there's no extra charge, BUT I suppose it could all be different with each council couldn't it.

Comment

It's the same with my council whatever method you pay by.
              Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                Regarding council tax - is it really cheaper to pay it by direct debit ?
                Not where I live, it is cheaper for the council to collect it this way though.
                Here are the enticements they offer to pay this way

Council tax direct debit information

The council recommends payment of council tax by direct debit.
                Choosing to pay by direct debit means you can:
                • Save money on postage and stationery
                • Avoid travelling costs and queuing
                • Avoid forgetting to pay on time and possibly being subject to court action

Payment of council tax by direct debit

You can choose to pay in
                • 10 monthly instalments April to January
                • 11 monthly instalments April to February
                • 12 monthly instalments April to March

Payments can be made on either the 1st 10th 20th or 28th

Comment

First Direct have given me a basic account.

Still nothing from Natwest.

My Hardship Claim
                  Me VS Abbey Win
                  BIL HSBC Credit Card
                  BIL EGG
                  BIL HSBC Loan
                  BIL PPI Win

Comment

Well there you go Moch, things are looking up. Just zap your income into there, set up the minimum amount of dds and tell Snatch West to shove their overdraft. Or perhaps see how the hardship claim goes first, before you start telling them where to stick there customer services lol.
                    Is no longer here

Comment

yeyyyyy well done honey xxx
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Great news, onwards and upwards hun (((((((((Hugs)))))))))))

Comment

Just sent this,

As I am sure you are now fully aware I have sent you two letters about my extreme financial difficulties. You have not responded to either letter, this is against the waiver guidelines as I should have received an acknowledgement within 5 days.

I would now like to make an official complaint and will be making a complaint to the OFT and FSA.

I have attached both of my previous letters.

Couldn't remember who the feck I am meant to complain to so bunged in the only 2 names I could think of.

My Hardship Claim
                          Me VS Abbey Win
                          BIL HSBC Credit Card
                          BIL EGG
                          BIL HSBC Loan
                          BIL PPI Win

Comment

lol they will do

Waiver breaches would be the FSA.
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                              My credit rating is 890 of 999 (ie very bad)

I'm a little confused, I thought high score was good?

I get my credit file sent to me every month and this is what it said last month - appears to be before all the CC's and banks started playing hardball and putting nasties on my file...Im not going to look at this months

Last edited by Mochamoo; 4th September 2009, 10:15:AM.

My Hardship Claim
                              Me VS Abbey Win
                              BIL HSBC Credit Card
                              BIL EGG
                              BIL HSBC Loan
                              BIL PPI Win

Comment

Where do you get that report from Mocha, I get mine but only get Experian report.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X