• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

**!!! SUCCESS !!!! ** Arunadasi vs Natwest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: **!!! SUCCESS !!!! ** Arunadasi vs Natwest

Well done congratulations.

Comment

oh my god well done!! what a great pick me up for you, it really was today that was the day for you how great!!!

Comment

Grats, great news x
        Luminol x

Comment

Have been watching your thread with interest ( excuse the pun) I know in the circumstances money is not everything - but I am sure in your case it will definitely help to relieve some of the stress and worry - so congratulations and well done to you, and all that have helped you.
          "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

I have just paid off my overdraft and credit card and it's a wonderful feeling. Even though there is now less money in credit, the gaping hole has gone. This afternoon I'm sending cheques off to get rid of three more debts -- gone!
            The nice thing is that this is the month I get my quarterly payment for my job, so mid-April there'll be a nice chunk of money which does NOT have to go towards debt.

Comment

Originally posted by arunadasi View Post
              I have just paid off my overdraft and credit card and it's a wonderful feeling. Even though there is now less money in credit, the gaping hole has gone. This afternoon I'm sending cheques off to get rid of three more debts -- gone!
              The nice thing is that this is the month I get my quarterly payment for my job, so mid-April there'll be a nice chunk of money which does NOT have to go towards debt.

It's a brilliant feeling isn't it? I'm really really pleased for you, this forum has such a lucky air about it and such a team spirit I'm sure we've all spurred each other on. xxxxx

Comment

Oh I bet the relief is amazing! I hope your floating on air x
                Luminol x

Comment

And a big THANK YOU to all those who helped and encouraged and spurred me on!!!!
                  What great people here. I need to take you all out for a drink!
                  ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                  oooh, and I'm now a VIP member!
                  Fantastic news hun,
                  Now that you are a VIP you can join us in the shout box and say hello.

Tuttsi xxx

Comment

Well done and very pleased to hear your first priority was to free yourself from debt. It must be an amazing feeling, hold onto it and try not to get back into the same situation.

As for........
                    And a big THANK YOU to all those who helped and encouraged and spurred me on!!!!
                    What great people here. I need to take you all out for a drink!
                    Legal Beagles Get Together
                    June 13th ~ Birmingham. EVERYONE invited Details here

Mine is a pint of Black Sheep
                    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                      Well done and very pleased to hear your first priority was to free yourself from debt. It must be an amazing feeling, hold onto it and try not to get back into the same situation.

As for........

Mine is a pint of Black Sheep

Huh ...how come I never got one of those :tinysmile_hmm_t2:

lol got my hair done finally tools, im still blonde and gorgeous, just no dark roots now xx

Comment

Everyone is invited to the do,(especially if they are going to buy everyone else a drink) just stick your name down on the thread - Legal Beagles
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Mine is a pint of Black Sheep [/quote]

EWE MUST BE JOKING.....................................

Comment

Hmmmm... Birmigham! Too far away, unfortuately (I'm in Eastbourne).
                            If you remember, I'm my husabnd's full time carer and can't leave him for more than a few hours. As I'm someone noted for being footloose and fancy free (hitchiked all around SOuth America and overland to India in my wild youth!) the restraint has taken some getting used to, and I;m still not used to it. I can't go anywhere now, though occasionally I do escape.
                            It so happens that the weekend 10th - 14th I'm going to Germany for a much anticipated Ladies Weekend with a group of very old friends, and my dear son is coming down to look after hubby!
                            So it wouldn't have been possible anyway.
                            I would however love to contribute to a round of Birmingham drinks so let's talk some more!

Comment

Fantastic News!!

£8K+!!!!

Your efforts have produced the results you deserve.

Also, Good work team LB.

Enjoy Germany ! its (edit)ing expensive there so keep some back for Euros!
                              The charges coming in to the banking industry every day will more than pay the banks total legal bill for the whole test case so why wouldn’t the Banks want to "ensure Justice at the highest level"

Comment

Originally posted by ROBSTER View Post

Enjoy Germany ! its (edit)ing expensive there so keep some back for Euros!
                                Actually, it's the other way around for us since my husband gets his pension in Euros and we have a Euro account over there, so I don't have to change my precious pounds at all!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X