• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

*** SUCCESS *** Strugglingmum v Natwest ** PAID !!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Strugglingmum v Natwest

Great news SM.
    Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by strugglingmum View Post
      :bounce:I've been paid!!!! (every penny I claimed PLUS extra) xxxxx

BRILLIANT!!! lol they dont often give you extras, well done xx
      Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
      Me VS Abbey Win
      BIL HSBC Credit Card
      BIL EGG
      BIL HSBC Loan
      BIL PPI Win

Comment

Well done and many congratulations to you

Power to the people and st*ff the bankers lol

Comment

OK home from work now so I can tell you all the news in more detail, money is safely withdrawn!

My claim was for £1078 all these charges were all since the beginning of last year, most in the last 6 months of 2008.

My offer which I couldn't believe and hence why I didn't tell anyone (except one member-thankyou ) was for a whopping £2384!

Now I was charged in 2001/2 about £1000, but hadn't included this in my claim, but this seems the only logical explanation for this amount.

Anyway, the full amount was paid today :tinysmile_grin_t: and I'm a very very happy bunny!

Thankyou once again to everybody involved in this site xxxxx

Comment

Fabulous, and yes that sound like a good explanation for the extra amount. Well done you. You should whack those earlier charges on the 8% spreadsheet at some point and work out what interest you have left to come after the test case. I suspect the 2384 would be 65% of all the charges back to 2001 plus 8% PA.

CONGRATULATIONS xxx You can get your short back and sides now (Tools told me to say that )
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

That is just brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! I'm so happy for you! Now go out and celebrate!

Comment

Blimmin heck Strugling Mum what a wonderful surprise. Fantastic news hun and hope that this will keep the woolves from the door.

I will remind the site team to change your title and move you to successes.

I love success stories xxx

Comment

Thankyou so much everybody! I held back the specific amounts for my bills and have just this minute finished paying them online, OMG it feels wonderful! :tinysmile_grin_t:

Tools, you are so mean :tinysmile_cry_t: (just kidding) lol .. I thought the short back and sides was our little secret :tung: xx

Arundasi, hopefully you wont be too far behind me, remember the advice, keep ringing them, daily, nag nag nag! x

TUTTSI thankyou x I'm afraid I couldn't wait and I started a new thread in successes, I quite like this thread in here simply because some people may not look in successes, I know I didn't straight away. x

I just cant tell you all enough how lovely it's been to have such a nice forum to read and feel a part of long before I joined, thankyou once again.

As for going now, I'm afraid you're stuck with me, I will always be here to ask questions and help if at all I can xxxx

Comment

Re: Strugglingmum v Natwest ******** SUCCESS ******* PAID !!!!

Well done - really good news and encouragement to others
                    "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

*cough* own up please!!!! :tung:

Who put my 'needs a haircut badly'.............TOOLS??????? lol :tinysmile_cry_t: oooh you're REALLY mean lol

:grouphug: < for everybody here xx :tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

No idea what you mean

Absolutely fantastic news SM, really really pleased for you. I am glad to see your first priority was to make sure all your arrears were brought up to date, something I would recommend anyone to do if they are fortunate to receive an interim payment under the hardship conditions.

Set aside a little for emergencies/essentials and use the rest at your own discretion, you've earned it. Have you told your son about the school trip yet?

I highly recommend doing as Amethyst said a few posts ago, make a list of your charges, including the 2001/2002 ones and enter them onto a spreadsheet to calculate the total plus interest. Once the OFT has concluded their studies any shortfall may be due based on the OFT's findings.

Glad to hear you are going to stick around and help others too, it's what Beagles is all about. If you are enjoying the forum so far, maybe consider supporting us by getting tangoed and upgrading your membership to VIP .

Once again, fantastic news now enjoy that "up to date with my bills" feeling.
                        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

I just love a success story well done Strugglingmum.

SLxxxxx
                          Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                            No idea what you mean

Once again, fantastic news now enjoy that "up to date with my bills" feeling.
                            I am just bursting to be at that stage.....

Comment

Well Done SM ! I am really happy for you , Hopefully I wont be too far behind you.:tinysmile_grin_t:
                              'Be Traist'

Comment

struggling mum, I was away yesterday and missed your fabulous news. As for the help, its always a privilege when the effect it will have on you is so positive.
                                Some people say NatWest are rubbish(but they went further than you thought they would so they can't be all that bad )
                                Great news and very good to read this morning.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X