• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

GRANT HARDSHIP CASE - GLO Candidate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRANT HARDSHIP CASE - GLO Candidate

New member GRANT has joined because he has a stayed claim against HSBC.

His claim was post AQ stage and HSBC stated on the AQ that they planned to settle the claim in full within 4 weeks. That was July 2006! [edit July2007!]Then his claim got stayed, his court date had been set for Sep 06 but the court wrote to stay the claim.

His claim at July 06 [edit July 2007]was worth 5k inc s.69.

Grant is now experiencing extreme hardship. He is potentially facing repossession and he works as a self employed builder. His business is failing.

(This is the potential GLO claimant I discussed with EXC and Tom B at lunch)

I have all his files, what should we do first?

(ps. he is registering tonight!)

Welcome Grant btw !
    Last edited by Tools; 26th January 2009, 18:26:PM.
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Re: GRANT HARDSHIP CASE - GLO Candidate

can you clarify date of stay is 2006?

Comment

Ooooops 2007!!
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Well I'd like to extend a big welcome to Grant and say you are amongst friends here hun, and everyone will do everything they can to help you.

((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))

Comment

hi there am real computer novice so you will all have to bear with me!!celestine has been helping me getting probs with bank charges sorted however i am now in real financial difficulty and having read jesters message which stated what is deemed by hardship think i qualify but what do i do now. my case against first direct is on stay, would like to know what to do next am very desperate, lofe has not gone well already this year and in need of help, please if anyone can would be most grateful.

Comment

Hi Grant and welcome to beagles.

Can you start by giving as much info as possible please, if you don't want to post on a thread then email to a team member.

List all your debts, and any arrears etc, and fill in the Income and Expenditure form. The more info we have the better we will be able to help.
            Is no longer here

Comment

Hi Grant

I very warm welcome to LB.

Please complete the I&E statement http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ead.php?t=5102

and email to one of the site team.

Also, have you completed the poll for GLO. Proposed Group Litigation Orders : Poll and Discussion - Legal Beagles
              Last edited by TUTTSI; 26th January 2009, 14:02:PM. Reason: added a sentence

Comment

One of the conditions of the FSA Waiver was that in any cases where an offer had been made, the banks have to honour offers to settle that were made before the test case and FSA waiver were announced. Claimants had two months in which to accept the offer.

FSA grants waiver to firms on complaints handling

Comment

If I recall correctly, First Direct did make him a silly offer of about 1/2.
                  We declined that offer, but then got caught up in the test case.

The interesting thing is the wording on the AQ from FD.
                  In the 'Any Other Info' box, they stated that they 'expected to settle this claim within 4 weeks' (I think) Almost exactly 4 weeks later we'd heard nowt and the test case was announced. Then the claim was stayed. grrrrr

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X