• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

bank charges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bank charges

hi i got chargerefund.com to claim back my bank charges they tryed twice since jan 2008, without fail so in july 2008 i asked for 6years statments still not receved them so with a letter and old statments and telling them that i will take them to court .they repiled saying that they will put my claim on hold and told me that if i take them to court they will put a stay am claiming income support and still in trouble paying my parents back and going to lose my home aswell my son really dont want to goin todetail about that .but want take them to court i want to be herd they hav took 1000s of me .please can u advice me me about they stay.i feel that i hav noone to turn to beleave that itis against the law they taking my money of me in trouble thankyou

Re: bank charges

hi dont worry i am in the same boat as you if you want to read my thread lots of people on here has got a story to tell and will help you as much as possible.
    keep on fighting and well done for finding this site.

Comment

Re: bank charges

Morning Lillyanna and welcome to Beagles.

It sounds as though you may be a hardship case. As you are on benefits, and a lone parent?

This company you asked to reclaim charges for you how do you mean they tried twice? and are you tied into any kind of contract with them.

You sent a Data Protection Act request in July to obtain your six years statements and havent yet received them. They do have 40 days to send them but in the meantime we can write and ask you to be considered under hardship.

Which bank are you claiming against ?

Do you still hold and use your account with them ? Is it overdrawn ?

In order to try and claim hardship you will have to complete an income expenditure form. There is one in the spreadsheets section of the library on this site you can use to start with.

Hardship under the waiver doesnt necessarily mean a refund, but it can mean some help for you managing. A stop on future charges and interest, moving to a basic account etc.

Do you have other debts, and are you managing to pay your mortgage/council tax ?

If you want to complete the income expenditure form and either attach it here, or email it to me if you prefer amethyst@legalbeagles.info, we can start on a letter.

And if you have other stuff worrying you please ask theres people that can help.

((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))

Ame
      xx
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X