• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

can you make a hardship claim if? ( 1Sherwood v Lloyds TSB )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: can you make a hardship claim if? ( 1Sherwood v Lloyds TSB )

Will work on a letter for Lloyds for you based on the current information.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Amount of Arrears on Mortages......700
      Normal Mortgage Payment amount... 514..but paying 600 to pay arrears off
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Any other debts ? List amounts outstanding and monthly payments, and any issues with arrears etc.
      2x5k loans...approx 2.5 and 3.5 outstanding
      paying 100 +104 a month on them
      no issues as yet
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Overdraft on your account and current balance
      overdraft is 3k ..current balance approx -4k
      Income - list benefits/income - include housing and council tax benefits
      wifes take home pay is 520 a month
      dla 140 a month
      incapacity is 370 a month
      working tax is 376 a month
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Outgoings - list outgoings - specify if monthly or weekly - mortgage, council tax, gas, electric, water, food, telephone, and anything else essential.
      mortage 600 month
      council tax 114 a month
      gas 50 a month
      electric 80 a month
      water 28 a month
      food 500 a month
      telephone 50 a month
      insurances (car/house) 50 a month
      school clothes bus fares 100 a month

Any changes in circumstances within the last year - if you can a brief outline of your illness would help too.
      started getting dla in feb 08
      bronchitas,asthma,vertigo,depression,panic attacks,single sided deafness..now under new consultant for presure on nerves ,hands not working.
      If you have recent statements, an approx amount how much charges you have evidence of while you wait for the DPA info to be returned.
      say around 2k
      o/draft interest 39
      unplanned o/d fees 210
      returned d/d 60
      account charge 12
      thats last months fees

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
      not sure what happened there,could of swore blind that i posted earlier but when i just checked nothing was there and now it is
      ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
      yeah sorry missed tax credits out on 1st post,2nd one is more accurate
      can i open a new bank account online? if so how?
      Last edited by 1sherwood; 26th August 2008, 18:07:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Thanks for that ~ that makes things look a tad more cheerful - I'll redo your IE tomorrow.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

got a form from the council tax seems we are entitled to some sort of discount ,not sure how much ,but as the tesco ad goes every penny helps

Comment

help meeeeee

Comment

Thats good news re council tax sherwood. Did you find out your entitlement to tax credits as well ?

Sorry havent been about that much last couple days will work on your letter this morning
              Last edited by Amethyst; 3rd September 2008, 13:56:PM.
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Comment

Just a few points regardinng your income expenditure figures you state £50 for telephones.

In this thread O2 CPW ignoring credit limit - Legal Beagles you are paying an average of £215 a month for one phone.

I understand that this is due to oversights etc, but the bank will be able to see these going out of your account and would give them suspicion to doubt your figures.

Can you double check the rest of your figures please as some of the others look a bit wrong as well.
                  £50 a month for Car & House insurance seems low as well.

If thats right then ok, but best to get it correct 1st time as it can cause problems if you suddenly want to change it as they will question why.

You dont want to end up losing out becasue you guessed a figure too low thats all

PKea

Comment

insurances are right (thanks to the internet)

been informed we get $75 amonth child benefit

$50 phone bill was for house phone ,nothing to do with mobiles

parents give us the money to bank for kids mobiles $35 which is the contract amount

thanks for replying

Comment

ok been knocked back by the alliance and leicester any advice on what i should /shouldnt be saying on my application form about trying to open a new bank account?

Comment

Hi 1sherwood,
                        My lad got a knock back last week with A&L, he did it on line, as he did with Nationwide and got a knock back from them too.
                        We went in Halifax and explained he had a very poor credit history and the lady gave us a pack with a form to fill in. She said that for people with poor credit history it is no good doing an application online or in branch as it would most certainly be declined.
                        We also got the same message in HBOS and another form to fill in.
                        The 2 forms have gone off and we were told we would hear within 7 days, so it's fingers crossed here.
                        From what we were told in the branch it is almost certain the lad will get an account, hope this helps and good luck Enaid x

Comment

That HBOS I have put on there should be HSBC, I am sorry sherwood I always get them 2 mixed up.
                          So it's Halifax and HSBC he has now applied to, Enaid x

Comment

good luck and thanks i will try halifax next i think,mortage is with them so heres hoping

Comment

spoke to llyods customer servises toaday and they say the the freshold limit is $500 a month so with the wifes parttime wages and working tax we exceed the limit so therefore do not have grounds for a claim.
                              they also stated they do NOT stop fees or interest and ONLY come up with a credit plan,but only if you have sufficent income coming in to pay them back.
                              the advice was to stop direct debits lol,they have took 760 pound in the last 3 months in fees and interest...which is why we are over the overdraft limit and incurring the fees. totally f*****d off

Comment

Isherwood you really should go over to another account you can stop all payments out of Lloyds that way.
                                Nationwide do an excellent one called the Flex account.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X